How do I store clothes and am I missing anything?

Ok so I can only think of rails for hanging, draws, shelves, and bins. If you could tell me what properly goes where that'd be great :)

Clothes

Casual

Coat
Jacket
Body warmer
Cardigan
Vest
Hoodie
Jumper
Long sleeve
Short sleeve
Tank
Camisole
Strapless
Shirt
Winter dress
Summer dress
Jeans
Pants
Leggings
Shorts
Skirts

Active-wear

Coat
Jacket
Hoodie
Jumper
Long sleeve
Short sleeve
Sleeveless
Sports bra
Leotard
Sweatpants
Leggings
Shorts
Skirt
Tights
Socks

Sleepwear

Dressing gown
Light gown
Onesie
Pyjama set
Long sleeve
Short sleeve
No sleeve
Nightie
Lingerie nightie
Pants
Summer pants
Shorts

Formal

Coat
Blazer
Vest
Shirt
Long sleeve
Short sleeve
Sleeveless
Dress
Pants
Skirt

Accessories

Swimwear
Underwear
Lingerie
Tights
Socks
Hats
Scarves
Gloves
Belts
Jewellery

Bags

Back Pack
Duffle Bag
Formal
Large, Medium, Small & Tiny
Bum Bag
Purses & Clutches
Wallet
Flat Wallet

Shoes

Boots
Sneakers
Pumps
Sandals
Thongs
Heels
Formal laced
Trainers
Slippers

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not sure what you mean, but this is how my closet it, I fold my jeans I have a top shelf and I sort them out by colour, I hang all my dresses, hoodies, jumpers and blouses (long sleeve, short sleeve and tank), I fold all my casual shirts, sort them out into tanks, t shirts, long sleeves, sleep wear. Fold all my PJ items, trackies, shorts, hang skirts usually.. purses and bags are tucked away, jewelry in a jewelry box or you can buy one of those behind the door shoe storage sockets and actually put jewellery in there as you can see it and its a neat way to store it. I have shoes on a shoe rack. Bras and active sports bras go in the same drawer, underwear, socks and stockings etc.

• it just depends if you have enough room to have both winter and all seasons of clothes in your closet, if not put whatever season is furthest away in storage.

• My clothes are organized like this:

Shoes go in a set of three organized drawers in my closet. Trainers go in the top drawer along with my slippers, sandals (including flip-flops) go in the middle, and "dressy"-type shoes (heels, pumps, flats, etc.) go in the bottom. My boots are normally by the front door because they're the shoes I wear most often.

Bags go on the top shelves in my closet. They're organized by size. My wallet obviously goes in my purse. Jewelry goes in a jewelry box on my vanity. All panties, socks and bras go in the top left drawer on my dresser, all tops go in the middle left one, except for things that get wrinkled easily, which go in my closet. Bottoms go in the bottom left drawer but again, only things that don't get wrinkled.

Lingerie, tights and pajamas go in the top right drawer. Bikinis and belts go in the middle one. Sometimes if I have extra clothes that don't fit in their designated spots, I'll put them in the right bottom drawer, but usually it's just for miscellaneous stuff. Hair accessories and makeup go in my vanity drawer. Jackets and hoodies hang in the closet and hats go with the misc.

• I think you should just hang up things that will wrinkle and put everything else where you know you can find it.