Guys, do earrings really matter?

Do you guys like girls who wear earrings?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a woman to have small earrings but I find the larger circular ones can have a 'cheapening' effect. I have been told by other men that they think this but I am a different generation and that may not apply to your peers.

The 'drop' earrings and some of the hanging ethnic styles can look really cute though!

From a practical point of view I always found that the larger ones get in the way when talking becomes making out ... on one occasion getting my moustache trapped! At an inconvenient time and place of course! Thus I learned in my early twenties that scissors not only 'cut paper' but nail scissors can cut lips!

What Guys Said 6

• It depends on the shape of the earrings and girl who 's wearing them.

• I only notice them when they are stretched. I'm in the apparent >0.1% that finds that attractive.

• They're fine, just as long as they aren't gaudy.

• I like them in general, but not the really large ones...they look very silly.

• Doesn't matter.

• Girls with earings are great. Girls without earings are great. Doenst really matter...

What Girls Said 0