What sized boobs would be best for my body?

I'm 20 years old, and 5'5 and only wear a 30 AA bra. I want bigger boobs. My sister, who is an actress is going to buy me new boobs!

• 30 AA (which is what I have now)
  • 30 A
  • 30 B
  • 30 C
  • 30 D
  • 30 DD

Most Helpful Guy

• none. because I rather have small natural boobs than big fake ones.

and facepalm for all the guys voting 30DD... going that big from AA looks hilarious and you have to do that in 2-3 steps anyway. and I doubt your sis will pay you 3 surgeries lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you ask your actress sister what boob size her actor friends would like to see on you?

What Guys Said 11

• She's gonna "buy" you new boobs?

• All the guys voting for 30DD are wishing her to get back and shoulder pain from being so bust-heavy at 5'5.

Stick with 30AA; you can live without a sore back, saggy boobs, and lifestyle limitations.

• Smaller boobs are better so don't go too big or it'll look disproportionate, maybe B Cups.

• 30DD, bigger the better as long as you aren't fat lol

• DDD go big or go home

• 30 DD 😜

• Oouch... There goes another natural :-(

• Love yo self. You were built that way for a reason.

• Which one? I don't like plastic surgery either, but there is no "reason" behind it. It is just a coincidence.

• I'm confused. How does the cup size change without changing the inches?

• Keep as you are

• Your boobs are just fine.

What Girls Said 11

• You could ask for doctor's advice. They know when you can ask for bigger cup or less than what you want. A friend of mine wanted B cup but the doctor filled it more since it is still possible.

It is best to choose proportion to your body but ofc large boobies are great! :P

• Before you do anything, be aware of the risks. Breast augmentation surgery can cause nerve damage or permanently limit the range of motion in your shoulders. Not to mention the back pain that large breasts can cause. I wear a D cup and am in constant pain. In fact, I fully intend to get a breast reduction in the future. So don't go up more than one or two cup sizes.

• I'm a B but I've always wanted a nice solid c cup.

• Im about the same height and wear 32 B

• Probably a C or a D, but don't go too big because the bigger they are the less natural they will feel and look.

• Your natural size.

• 30C would look nice, not too big but not too small

• Depends on your body, how it is is fine though.

• And just where do you propose " buying" these from?
    A supermarket or your local corner shop! lol

• Or, a plastic surgeon.

• @ShaeNielson lol I had realised that, it was just the way she had worded the fact that her sister was going to buy her new ones!
      It would have sounded better if she'd put her sister was going to pay for her breast augmentation.

• I guess a not too big not too small C cup

• Small boobs are cute<3Nothing wrong with them.