What do you look for in the opposite sex?

what kind of things do you look for? what is the first thing you notice about someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) COMPASSIONATE: are they empathetic? can they talk about something serious without joking?

2) HELPFUL: if a stranger needs help, do they do the unnatural thing by approaching that person?

3) LOVING: how do they treat those around them: pets, children, employees, friends, family?

4) CONSIDERATE: are they the type to say "bless you", hold a door open, remember your birthday?

5) CREATIVE: are they able to think for themselves and not go with the general consensus? can they think so logically and attentively that the rest think it's impossible? are they the one person in the meetings that always strives to make a difference, even if it requires extra work?

6) UNIQUE: do they volunteer, consider adoption, have the same values as you, agree with most of your political beliefs, or get along with your friends and family?

The best thing to do is make a list of qualities you admire about yourself and find someone who matches your personality. And if anyone matches my list above, let me know. =)

What Guys Said 5

• First thing I notice about a girl is how attractive she is. xD

Second thing I try to notice is whether or not she's interested in me.

Third thing is how interested she is. Because... some girls only show interest as long as I do, but then give up as soon as I stop. I don't want that. I don't want to be the only one that does the chasing all the time. So basically, I'm looking for someone that will do some chasing after me as well. Wish me luck? :'D

• Trust is a big thing, and the lack thereof a deal breaker. Intelligence, humour and a nice face are also important. The first thing I notice is usually the face.

• basically if she looks like you, it's game set & match haha. trust, honesty, humor, love, all the main things matter too obviously.

• Face, body, and how they dress

• Face, colour of eyes, hair length colour first thing, it that's not working that's where it ends, then you work on personality...

What Girls Said 1

• The first thing I noticed about my boyfriend is his cute face (and lip piercing) lol..

and then it wasn't even our first date but he took me riding cause I once told him I wanted to go at least 110mph in a freeway (yes its dangerous but its part of my to do list before I die)

it was very bold for him..i was scared sh!tless lol..^-^

and then of course..i look for trust in our relationship and thankfully we trust each other..

what do you look for?