Continue shaving my armpits?

OK so I'm a 16 year old straight guy and I've been shaving my armpits for a little while. And I was wondering if I should keep doing this. I really don't mind shaving and I don't mind growing it out. It's also hard for me to trim. So I ask, what do girls prefer? Hairy or smooth?

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Do what ever you like...but personally, I like em hairy :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• We're not picky. If a girl really likes you, she won't care either way. Do whichever is more comfortable for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, it would probably weird me out. Trimming is fine, but I wouldn't like shaved.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never expect a guy to shave his armpits...but I don't think Id have anything wrong with it. Might be a nice surprise. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, it really shouldn't be a problem with guys shaving their pits. If a girl really liked you she wouldn't care if you shaved your pits. They should accept you for the way you are not just for looks.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think girls usually like hairy cause its 'the norm' where as its the opp for girls!

0|0
    0|0
  • hairy! hairy hairy hairy..

0|0
    0|0
  • doesnt really matter

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• dude. only homos and body builders do that. are you a homo or a body builder?

0|0
    0|0
  • I use a trimmer & trim them fairly short.

I don't think it's attractive to see those sweaty long hairs.

I also think it's more manly to have some hair under your arms.

Do what you like it's your body & as you can read most girls don't seem to mind, but I am surprised that none opted for them to be trimmed.

0|0
    0|0