What are the best shoes for a girl to wear?

mainly for summer, besides sandals. what shoes do you like seeing a girl wear be specific

Most Helpful Guy

• i like a girl who wears sensible shoes most of the time. it's silly to put yourself in pain or risk deforming your feet for the sake of style. besides, how much attention can you pay to a guy if you're always having pinched or aching feet to distract you. I find girls most attractive when they are dressed comfortably and relaxed. if you're looking for shoes with tons of style AND comfort, I recommend DIESEL. I've never found a more comfortable shoe, & even girls complement me when I wear them.

What Guys Said 4

• High heels are great. Too high is not very good I think. Plus, too high will bring you a lot of pain. Don't wear the ones where only one toe sticks out. Either the ones where most of the foot is visible. Black is the best color in my opinion. For sneakers... if they have 2 or more different colors on them. Pink should be one of them, unless you are not the girly and sweet kind of girl.

• Hmmm. Now that you mention it I don't remember if I've ever noticed a girl's shoes...

• barefooted is still the sexiest, though.

• Vans? any type of sneaker

What Girls Said 2

• Sweetie,get yourself a couple of pairs of heels.They don't have to be super high,or anything,3-4 inches is sufficient.Get black,for sure,as they go with everything.Also,vary the styles a bit,like having a pair in peep toe(very "in"),regular pumps,or even slingback.Get a pair in plain black,and at least one in black patent.they look hot,go with any outfit and guys will lose their minds.!

• guys don't care