Girls, Any suggestions for makeup at the pool or while swimming?

Summer means pool time. I really feel uncomfortable not wearing any makeup to the pool. Many waterproof makeups are difficult to take off. Any suggestions as to what to wear or how to take it off?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I found this great website that might help you. As for getting it off, go through a routine. Use cleansing/cleaning pads with a rough and a soft side or just cleaning cloths with a bit of pressure behind them, then wash your face with an exfoliating scrub, then moisturize, and that should do you well.

makeup.lovetoknow.com/How_to_Wear_Makeup_Swimming

What Girls Said 19

• Just waterproof mascara works. Get some face cleanser such as this:

ll-us-i5.wal.co/.../...25edf2950-optim-450x450.jpg

• Some waterproof BB cream and some waterproof eyeliner should suffice. Innisfree Mineral Sun makes good foundation that stays in place for a long time. You can remove waterproof makeup with an oil-based wipe/cleanser, though if you have naturally oily skin or are prone to breakouts, I wouldn't use it.

• Get a tinted BB or CC cream hun! It's the best of all worlds since it gives you moisture AND coverage! It's changed my skin, and I don't even wear foundation anymore.

• Waterproof!!! It cosmetics has great waterproof everything!

• i don't see the point of wearing makeup to go to swim

• Sun screen?

• Why would you wear makeup in the pool? Just work on your self confidence and then you won't need makeup at all.

• If you don't want it running all over the place then your choices are either waterproof or nothing.

For synchronized swimming we wear heavy waterproof make-up, & we keep our hair in place with unflavored gelatin. Yes, it's some effort to get it out afterwards. What's ironic is with all that we aren't allowed to wear jewelry or nail polish in competitions, so I've always had to remove any from my fingernails & toenails.

• How about learning to love yourself. Are you there to swim or are you there to be an attention whore? You can't be both.

• waterproof make- up can be taken off by using a cleanser of the same brand, or maybe micellar water? also, it's not every day you go swimming, so having a bit more trouble taking it off once a week isn't too hard for the person wanting to wear make up, right? haha

• waterproof make up and you can take it off with baby oil or make up remover pads. i had to wear it for softball all the time

• What's the point in wearing make up to go swimming?

• Don't put makeup on 😅 I don't like makeup anyways I mean why wear it to the pool if you know you're about to swim?

• Well I mean, you could wear sunglasses with or without makeup and just not go underwater.

• waterproof or no make up at all

• Put waterproof makeup!!

• Just water proof eyeliner and lipstick

• Waterproof mascara strong wterproof eyeliner
    :)

• Don't wear any except for tinted moisturizer