Girls, what are your thoughts on pantyhose, tights, or thigh highs? Are they comfortable to you or. not?

I know a lot of guys are fond of them, but a lot of ladies say they are uncomfortable too. So what's your opinion?

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear cotton tights compression/yoga pants and thigh highs. They are all very comftable And the thigh highs make me feel sexy as.. i hate wearing panthose even though they are essentially the same i spose the pantyhose thing goes back to the itchy blue onrs u hated wearing with my school uniform

0|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• I hate wearing tights, the ones that come up to your waist. Those are just awful. Too constricting, too hot, too awkward, they're just so so bad. But I like stockings when they just come up to your thighs, those are nice to wear.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like em all. some are uncomfortable for sure, but most are tolerable. depends on what ur getting and how ur styling it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No problem here. As long as they're of top quality and not the drug store or discount types, then they fit and feel fine and look awesome. The cheapo ones are awful. They never fit right, sag can drive you nuts. You definitely get what you pay for.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear them when I feel that my dress or skirt isn't long enough ( like my picture on the cover).
    They are comfortable in my opinion And I wear them regularly.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer not to wear them, but they're not bad for a formal occasion.

0|2
    0|0
  • Hold ups are great - especially if you get that feeling fatter wearing tights up to your boobs feeling I sometimes have. I feel sexier in them.

0|1
    0|0
  • i almost never wear pantyhose but when it comes to thigh highs... nah

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like pantyhose, but I love tights! They're very comfortable, and make wearing skirts easier. Thigh highs are complicated. I'm 5'5, so they tend to be either too long or two short. If they're too long, they bunch. I they're too short, they chafe.

0|1
    0|0
  • I enjoy how they look, but I would prefer not to wear them a lot. xD

0|1
    0|0
  • I find tights are the most comfortable out of the 3.

0|2
    0|0
  • Hate them. They're too tight, hard to get on, and they never fit me properly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thigh highs are only cute if you're wearing it with a short skirt for your boyfriend lol. Pantyhose and tights are itchy, uncomfortable, and completely unnecessary.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are comfortable and sexy. I enjoy wearing them very much.

0|1
    0|0
  • They comfortable but I only wear them during winter for obvious reasons

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope, their too tight and a hassle to put on.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're comfortable.
    Thigh highs aren't though.

0|2
    0|0
  • I hate pantyhose and tights they are not comfortable but thigh highs are fine with me

0|1
    0|0
  • i only wear leggings and yoga pants.. but i love them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tights during the winter, thigh highs if am feeling just a little bit "naughty!" lol

0|1
    0|0
  • personally I prefer hold ups, but if the skirt or dress is above the knee then it has to be tights

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear them sometimes mostly in winter

0|1
    0|0
  • Noo there not

0|0
    0|0