For the ladies, do you prefer facial hair or clean shaven on a guy? and if yes to facial hair, what kind?

Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to say it is how ever you want to keep it. I personally like clean shaving, but then I do like the facial hair too. I have dated guys with facial hair, and with out. I personally do not care. For me, whatever you look like (with hair or with out) when I first see you, I like to see you that way for the rest of the time of dating. But it is your choice and your look. Nothing should stop you if you want to change it up.

What Girls Said 7

• You have to have the right face in order to have facial hair. Maybe a link to a pic would help us out with this one. I personally am okay with chin hairs (go-tis) or side burns... but not beards, lamb chops or mustaches. So... If I could see your face. I would tell you the honest truth.

• im not the biggest fan of facial hair! but a little bit isn't too bad I suppose!

• I LOVE facial hair! :) I think it's terribly hot. For facial hair, really anything works. Well, except I don't find it attractive when a guy tries to grow it, but really can't. Then it just looks scrappy and splotchy. X_X Which def is not cute. Turn off.

• I like a little bit of facial hair on a guy, such as a moustache or a goatee, maybe even side burns but not all three at once.

• i do not like facial hair on any guy!

• I think that it depends on the man's facial structure. Some guys can pull it off with flying colors, others can't. So, I'd say just to try out different looks, and see if any of them work for you.

• i prefer guys I date to not have facial hair, but growing it for a few days I don't mind. it's kind of sexy that way.

What Guys Said 0