Do you think people should always dress to impress?

I always try to look my best. What you wear and how you wear it can be a great way to express your individuality and creativity. I have a co-worker who always comes to work with her hair& makeup done and smells great. She is so pleasant to be around lol.

• Yes
  • no

What Girls Said 12

• Tbh i dont really want to impress anyone except maybe that special someone. Also, i'm not always in the mood for using years in front of the mirror, doing my makeup and hair and putting together a cute outfit. Sometimes i like to spend a lot of time on my looks, other times i don't. I'm comfortable with that and i think it's healthy too. otherwise, sure i agree with you on the individuality and creativity thing, also looking good can make u feel good and that's why i like to look my best sometimes.

• nope i don't think so

• For themselves maybe

• Not always. Like when I'm around the house you best believe I'm wearing something comfy. If I go out with friends/dates/ etc I'll dress to impress though of course

• I mean to work yeah you should get your hair done and do your makeup but if you're going to the grocery store I'll be wearing my yoga pants and a hoodie. screw impression.

• I think we should always dress our best/ be clean, etc. Not to impress though.

Being clean, neat, etc just relaxes your mind and makes you productive.

• I dress up nice when I have classes and stuff. but at home or with family I don't care and just want to be comfy

• It never hurts to look your very best in all cases

• Sometimes. If I'm just running to the store, then no. But if I'm heading out to a place where I will potentially meet new people, I like to give my best first impression, appearance included.

• I never dress to impress. I quit frankly don't give a damn what people think of me and I always wear jeans and a shirt so nope not wearing an evening gown to wall mart! Lol

• I think that it is stupid to dress to impress people that you don't even know it is such shallow thinking, i think however that we should dress for ourselves and being clean nothing more

• Dress to suit yourself.

What Guys Said 8

• No. Sometimes, I just simply don't give a darn what I look like. I couldn't care less what people think of me

• If they're trying to impress people, then u'd better dress

• Dress to make others mad on how jacked you are

• no, sometimes i dress like a grey man.

• Appearance is communication

• no cause
    people actually don't care

• Nope, but it's definitely a great feeling to have something nice on.

• Sounds like certain failure.