Why do girls wear pajamas to school and college?

I keep noticing that more and more girls are wear pajamas of all different colors to school and even college. I think that's kind of weird. Pajamas are meant to be worn at home or during sleep, not at school or college.

Most Helpful Girl

• ya I wear em just to be comfortable...more and more girls just don't care about style...its like how we wear yoga pants often...they are comfy...please help me out and answer my most recent question thanks!

What Girls Said 8

• I don't wear them out in public...It's tacky and I like to be presentable when I go out in public. Yes they are comfortable, but so are a nice pair of jeans and a t-shirt. =]

• some girls could be lazy and just don't feel like changing out of them umm I ware them because they are very cumffy to ware becuse they keep you warm yet you can stay cool in them and you can't go wrong with them they can go with pretty much anything :)

• I don't wear pajamas to school, because it would look like I just got out of bed and didn't change clothes. But I don't even sleep in my pajama pants (I can't wear long pants to bed, because the legs always ride up above my knees, and the looser pants get twisted halfway around my waist).

But, I love to wear them around the house, because they're comfortable, and because I like the colour and pattern on them. And on pajama day during spirit week, I love wearing them for those same reasons. They're just more comfortable than jeans. It's like wearing loose sweat pants, only you don't get as hot.

• I assume because they just rolled out of bed, and need to get to class on time. Other than that the only other reasons could be because theyre comfortable, cute, or the girl is just too lazy to change.

• I definitely agree with you...from my opinion I think it looks really bad...and sure you can be comfortable but pajamas? seriously? just buy some comfortable pair of jeans and a t-shirt girls =)

• i wear them just to be comfortable and when its raining. I don't know about anyone else but the rain makes me tired

• I wear it to morning classes all the time. I commute to school so I have to get up at 5:30 so I have time to leave at 6 to catch the shuttle for my 7:45 am class. I get to school about a little before 7. But anyways, I'm too exhausted to get all dolled up just for a 1 hour lecture. So I wear pj's or joga pants to school and I really don't care what anyone else thinks.

• laziness and comfort

What Guys Said 0