Unusual fashion request! Does anybody own both ripped jeans and leather leggings?

I had this idea yesterday that it would look cute if you paired leather leggings under ripped jeans, but I don't own ripped jeans so I can't see for myself.

Does anybody out there own both and are willing to take a picture for us to see?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have leather pants & ripped jeans and would never pair them. Just never..

• Yeah I don't think leather pants would even fit under ripped jeans, but if you had leather leggings I was thinking that might work! I'm just curious to see what it would look like :)

• Well thanks anyway! Thanks for entertaining my silly question! :)

• It wasn't silly and no worries :)

What Guys Said 6

• what u are saying is basically done in many ripped jeans but the only difference is that they only fill the ripped parts with any canvas or leather they want so that u don't wear two layers yet ur skin is not exposed
    lghttp.33667.nexcesscdn.net/.../...ns-1170x652.jpg

• As of likes of them on girls, I think leather leggings are so-so, but think ripped jeans are typically hot.

• That sounds highly uncomfortable...

• pants under pants allways suck. Also pants under skirts suck.

• I used to, but you know, it didn't really work for me

• No i hate them.

What Girls Said 16

• I have ripped jeans and leather leggings and ripped leggings lol

I've tried it before, it does NOT look okay together. I didn't like it at all. Not only was it uncomfortable but the leather looked odd under my ripped jeans. It was just... no.

• You could google it

• I tried! Nothing came up. I assume I'm just that creative :p

• LOL I would assume the jeans would have to be bigger, but it looks cool in my head haha

• Yeah me too! I think it would work with just normal jeans, I mean people wear regular leggings under them all the time. I'm just so curious to see what it would look like!!! Thanks anyway!

• The first person I found on the internet who had this same idea is... Justin Bieber.

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ailey-Baldwin-week.html

Whether you want to follow an example set by Justin Bieber, is entirely up to you.
    lol

• Not to sound insensitive, but he looks like a cancer patient or a crackhead in that picture.

• Omfg
      He just needs to STOP

He should make like a bisexual and stop existing xD
      @FallOutBoy2001

• I used to wear black tights under ripped jeans to cover my skin but still wear the design. It looked nice.

• Yep I see that all the time, but I'm wondering what it would look like if it was leather leggings under instead of just tights... if there is any difference. Just trying to find someone who owns both!

• well i dont like the idea tbh, mainly because of discomfort. leather alone on the legs would be a challenge lol.

• Yeah half the people here agree with you, and the other half thinks it's cute! I'm just looking for someone who owns both who can try it for us, just to see! Fingers crossed!

• I have the both but they don't work together it's ugly and not fashion at all. Separated they are fashion but not together. It's too much information.

• haha, half the people here think it's cute the other half ugly. Have you tried layering them before? I'm so curious for a picture! Just to see what it looks like!

• I tried it a long time ago but sorry I don't have a picture. (I'm too lazy to search my pants) But it's a bit like a leggings under a ripped jeans. It's the same. Plus my pants is light blue it make things more ugly.
      I think tried with a black coton leggings result are a bit similar

• not i said thee apple

• Hmm, that doesn't sound like it'd look good or be comfortable :/

• But how do we know until we see? I know it sounds like a silly question but I'm curious to see how it looks, just for fun! I just need to find someone who owns both!

• I have been told many times that I should pursue fashion and design for college, meaning my fashion sense is pretty good, and I completely disapprove of this idea.
    But in the end, you do you and I don't care. :v

• I dont but I have worn fishnets under ripped jeans and that looked cool and different (this was ten years ago) I would think leather leggings under jeans would be a little uncomfortable. It might look interesting. What about print leggings under ripped jeans?

• Oh no don't do it.

Except if you want to cause you should wear whatever makes you feel good and confident, but Anna Wintour wouldn't approve it ;)

• Lol that doesn't sound cute at all

• But have you ever seen it? Something tells me it will look pretty cute, but you are right, we have to see it first to judge! Still looking for someone who owns both!

• That sounds like a recipe for a yeast infection.

• But what if it looked awesome? :) I'm just trying to find someone who actually owns both to try it out!

• I don't think it will.

• Ripped jeans are ugly sorry

• I think it'd look good

• Thanks! Me too, but I haven't found anyone who owns both to see if it actually does look good! Do you have both by chance?

• www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

I just Googled and got these. They were hard to find though lol. It's such a good idea, can't believe there aren't more styles of it or that they were hard to find. I think the second looks better, but would probably look best if you could rip your own jeans and decide exactly where the rips would look best with it like that.

• That doesn't sound like a cute look :/

• We don't know until we try! It's a bit of a crazy idea, but I think it might be cute, we just need to find someone who owns both!