What do you say to this?

so a pictures worth 1000 words I wanna know what this picture says to you (how I am perceived by random people) personality wise and looks wise but this is not the typical "am I pretty I have low self esteem" question. ( look at profile)

Most Helpful Girl

• You're pretty.. You look like a girl who like going out durring summer, going to the beach, hanging with freinds, ect. I'd be your friend L0l.. you look like someone I'd be good friends with.. because I have that fun outgoing personality, and you look like you have a outgoing spark in you as well..

What Guys Said 2

• Are you talking about your profile pic or the other pic? Because your profile pic just looks like an out of focus picture of an eye, I wouldn't say that it's very expressive.

• HIDEOUS! jk

you look fun friendly and pretty

What Girls Said 2

• Pic worth a thousand words? :) Well you look like you are a very sweet girl, who likes animals (or against cruelty!), has a great personality once you get to be known, and has awesome taste in music/books. Btw, you are naturally beautiful!

• Down to earth

Nice

Like to help out if you're able to

Girl next door

Loves life, doesn't take it too seriously