What are you the most insecure about? Why?

Lets get real, we all have our insecurities. I know that I do and they eat me alive. I'm one of those girls whose always been told that I'm pretty, whose always had the guts having a crush on her, but little does everyone know how insecure I am. I'm really good at hiding my flaws. I have pimples. I'm super hairy (for a girl, but keep in under control so no one really sees) I have brown spots all over from eczema and have dark circles :/
what about you guys?
this is just a post to show that you're not alone and that we all have insecurities- it's okay! No being rude.

The guys*
It*

Most Helpful Guy

• My biggest insecurity is not being perfect at my job. I'm super career oriented, really hard on myself every time I make a mistake.

Most Helpful Girl

• My weight and my smile, I have a fast metabolism and its very stressful and hard. Especially when you want to put on weight but the food goes nowhere in your body. I am also insecure about my smile. Before my teeth were fine and now I must've when through some growth sprout while I was growing up.

What Guys Said 9

• Scars in my skin. Because it's a sign of weakness, so I have to overcompensate if anyone mentions them derogatorily.

• No... please do not ever think of your scars as any sort of weakness. They are part of the game called life and it actually shows that whatever you have been through, you were tough enough to make it out of it.

• My body

• my emotions, people tend to think that i am a whiny bitch for being able to feel emotion.

• I'm insecure about my personality. I am an amazing friend... And my personality got its own pros and cons.
    Pros, im social and i got real friends (3-4) and have great people around me.
    Cons, i literally can't keep my relationships with girls (date kinda) my longest relationship with my girlfriend is 6 months and flirting was good but after that is boring for her.. Im what i am. I compliment her whenever i want (much) and care about her really much. I think that kind of personality make girls get bored fast. So that is the negative side of me. And im really insecure about that.

• Don't worry, if you're still 19, as your age states, then you have plenty of time for girls! Don't be insecure about that because as a woman, I'm letting you know that a real lady loves being treated nicely and likes conpliments! One day, you'll see for yourself! :)

• I hope i can find a girl that wouldn't get bored from me. That is the only thing that im insecure with. I fix a lot problem about myself (confidence, look, behaviour, speaking etc) and im ready to roll 😂😛

• I have no insecurities. Nope not one.

• about not being good enough

• My small penis. I'm still a virgin because of it.

• My submissive nature.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• Weight. My other insecurities don't even come close to how I feel about my weight.

• - Acne marks/scars
    - Cellulite

• insecure about my height
    ... about myself

• Everything really and yet nothing at all, I can be a really complicated person sometimes...
    Most of the time it's my moderate acne and chunky legs

• My weight. Particularly my stomach area and my arms.

• My weight because I kinda hate being skinny, and stretch marks because I have them on my hips, butt, thighs and knees...

• It was my skin color.

• My face and body and everything

• My chubbiness :(

• I have kP on my legs so I never wear shorts or short skirts

• My buffalo hump :(