Girls, Padded bra question?

At what cup size should you really stop wearing a padded bra? My roommate is a 32D and has the thickest padded bras I've ever seen. Why? Her boobs are huge already. Lol

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I think after B cup, it's not really needed.

What Girls Said 4

• I own nothing but padded bras and Im a 34 D cup! I like them because they perk the boobs up and I can't stand unpadded bras. Never have.

• These are fully padded, not just the padding on the bottom of the cup for a push up. They're like 2 inches thick

• Maybe they are the ones from Victorias secret? I think they make you look 2 cups bigger so they have a lot of padding.

• No matter the size of your breast, the padding adds extra support. Also, at a larger bra size your nipples tend to be bigger, more padding more coverage.

• It's more about what is comfortable to her really. It doesn't necessarily have to be about making her boobs look larger.

• I own padded bras and have boobs bigger than your roommate.
    Sometimes you just what the extra push or padding. Nothing wrong with it. Makes your boobs look rounder too.
    As long as those bras are made in my size, I'll buy them.

• How much padding thigh do you wear and what size are you? I swear her padding is like 2 inches thick

• I guess it's hard for us flat chested girls to understand