What do you think of tattoos?

I would never want to make a change to my body I couldn't realistically and fully reverse especially when it could damage my job prospects even working as a programer looks matter you interview lease with colleges etc.
But I think what she's done looks incredible and in a good way though it may just be as it's on someone beautiful I don't know. Maybe being dyslexic effects how I see it I don't know?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're great, however I've dated men that either had none or literally covered, thats not going to be my decision to date them. I do think some tattoos can look amazing whilst others can look really bad. Sometimes they just suit some people

• I've noticed a lot of people around me have them out of their work environment for specific reasons.

What Girls Said 14

• I love them! However... that being said... as much as I love them I also don't expect everyone else to. And I can't blame a business for not hiring someone who is covered in tattoos. So if you make the choice to get them, also except that it does play a part in how you are viewed. I have them, and I'm okay with that.

• I won't work comes first and I wouldn't rush into something like that any way even if I was financially set for life so work wasn't an issue.
      Id spend ages with fake versions before doing anything permanent.
      My question wasn't because I was thinking of doing anything.

• Oh no, I wasn't directing that at you. Just people who get them in general. I didn't explain it well.

• By "you" I meant people lol. Sorry.

• I love the look of tattoos... but would probably never get them myself - in places that are visible to just anyone.

• At present I don't have any tattoos myself but I wouldn't say I will never get one. If I were to get one I would probably have it someplace where it wouldn't be visible when I'm dressed for my job.

I don't have anything against other people's tattoos, & I don't consider them a deal-breaker. Scott has an impressive one of Army Airborne wings on crossed bayonets on his left arm.

What I do have is a pierced nose & navel (my ears too). I wear a small stud or ring in my nose so it's not obtrusive, & of course my navel is covered at work.

• I don't want any, but I don't care what other people do with their bodies.

• I like them to an extent.. i have an Egyptian sun disc on my upper back (based off a character in love in the Yu-gi-oh anime) and a scorpio sign on my inner wrist but i want a couple on my thighs, other wrist, upper arm, stomach and maybe foot/ankle. I wouldn't like to be covered in them and i wouldn't ever get them in a place like my hands or neck where they can't easily be covered :)

• They are not appealing.

• People who are marked by tatts suggests to me they are over sentimental about life or think it looks cool and extra masculine and tough for society esp peers and girls.

• I don't mind tattoos. I have 4 or them myself.

• I don't see the beauty in it.

I only see the damage

• I loooove tattoos on both genders

• I love them i have one myself

• Jobs do not care about tattoos. If they do, it means they're shallow. I have like three tattoos and working as a Marketing Assistant.

• I have couple small ones

• First of all. I have tattoos. The girl you are showing I think looks terrible and made some really bad choices that I personally thin are ugly. However, you can get tasteful tattoos as long as you put them in proper places and as long as they aren't offensive. I would never recommend face tattoos. I have worked for companies and the myth has always been keep them covered but when I look up the policy it actually says as long as they are not offensive. Now don't go crazy because you want to be taken seriously and unfortunately there is still a taboo in the work place.

• I really dislike them

What Guys Said 13

• I'm actually getting my first this weekend. I plan on getting it on my shoulder/upper arm area for 1. I can sort of hide in if I wear a short sleeve polo to a interview and 2. I don't want it on my back or anywhere like that. I guess I shouldn't be surprised I'd get one at some point cause I actually find them really attractive on females.

• I like tats. I don't really like it when people have over 50 percent of their body covered with them though randomly.

• I think the girl in the photo has grossly disfigured her body. I think it's sad.

• Tattos are cool I rally wina get one just need to make some money :D you should get one :)

• No i'm not getting one work comes first by miles besides you shouldn't rush anything like that any way and you should have used temporary versions for quite a while beforehand if you do.
      I reckon most of us are likely to live to 100 thats a long time for any permanent changes to affect you. Early 20s to late 60s being the most important of those years regarding the way you look.

• I love them but yet to a point. They shouldn't cover your whole body

• They can look good, but I gave up on body graffiti when I was 3.

• They're cool, but having too many doesn't look right. I plan to get a few myself.

• I can see the artistic aspect of them especially if they have a clear meaning to them. With that said I personally would not get one as a tattoo would not look right on my person.

• I think they are cool if they have meaning and your whole body using tatted.

• Planning to get tattoos in the future. Tattoos are badass

• I like them a lot.

• I got two of them.

• I love tattoos ❤️ I have 2 tattos on my right arm. Gonna get my 3rd tattoo 2-3 weeks later. I think tattoo makes people unique.