Ideal body types?

I've been seeing quite a few postings about "real curvy women", "Skinny women appreciation" and it was up for like a second "Obese isn't curvy"... when it all comes down to it, almost everyone has body image issues for one reason, or another... Some people despite their best efforts can not change their body that is on both sides of the spectrum extremely thin people are looked at like they have an eating disorer, while it's really only a very small %. Overly weighted folks are seen as lazy, and that's not true for everyone either... how do I know for sure you ask? let me tell you in my 20s I was super thin 98lbs at 5'9" and everyone thought I had an eating disorder, but as I've gotten older (in my 30s now) I can say that I am happier now (even with my bit of pudge... why cause when I look in the mirror I see 200lbs of running, yoga, spin class awesomeness, who just happens to LLOOOVVEEE food but now I am considered "Obese" because I don't fit into the demographic of someone's view of curvy. Sorry but when I look down I see my 42DDD tatas, and if I lean the right way I can see my toes... is my stomach perfectly flat and toned no, do I cringe at the thought of swimsuit shopping yes, only because most suits in "my size" are either frump-tastic or outrageously priced... Do I pig out each day, no I'm mindful, but I will enjoy a dessert from time to time. The point is to love your body even if someone doesn't see it as beautiful... I screw score the "norm" if you are happy GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all about what you want in life at the end of the day. Do you want to be healthy, happy and confident, more energy vitality and live longer, date a higher tier of attractive people, better balance in life and stress Management, the list is endless.

But whatever you do, don't make excuses. If you learn and apply nutritional principles on your life and work out, you can get a desirable body. It's math, it's science and it works all the time, every time. You can't tell me 150 million+ fat people in the US all have an ultra-rare disease. They're fat because they don't understand how the human body works. Don't make excuses please, have some dignity at least!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• From just your profile pic I can tell you have a fine body, especially if you have those boobs you described.
    So you can't talk.

• tldr

• From 98 pounds to 200? I think this is trolling lol.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• I am really insecure about my body :( I have PCOS so even though I'm athletic I'm still not considered thin.

• As in my body likes to stay pleasantly plump

• Find a good endo, stop eating dairy and carbs, increase your protein intake... I found this place helpful realized I was causing a lot of my own issues www.pcosdietsupport.com/.../
      Realize it's not a death sentence, it is managable, and being strong... yoga and weight training really helped and CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO sadly PCOS women have to stick with our regime or we fall quickly down the rabbit hole.

• There is no ideal body type. Be healthy and you'll be great