Burping - Cute or barbaric?

I burp. Loud. Like a guy.

But I don't look, dress, talk, act like a guy. I'm girly.

Is this a turn off to guys?

• Yes, gross no matter what.
  • No, I don't care.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care if we are at a party drinking, are chilling with close friends, or alone, etc. But out in public like at a restuarant or something, Id have a problem.

What Guys Said 7

• As centrestriker alluded to, it would be an issue in certain scenarios. But for the most part I wouldn't have an issue with it unless you did it right in my face and got your burp stench all up in my face.

• usually I really wouldn't care as long as it is at the right time and moment. If we are somewhere in public then it would be a slight bit of a turnoff but if we were alone or by ourselves somewhere then I wouldn't care

• Everybody burps.

• No. Its not bad. As long as you don't do it right in our faces.

PLEASE ANSWER MINE?

link

• doesn't bother me one bit.

• It can ruin the moment, if their is a moment. It happens depends on the girl what her personality is like and whether she can get away with it ...

• in between answer, I usually don't care, but if its a big loud one its kinda a big turn off. little ones are kinda cute

What Girls Said 1

• im the same way. but I mean I just tell it like this..if you don't like it then go away. were all human if we gotta burp we gotta burp. if its all loud and nasty sounding that might be a little disgusting. but otherwise, do what you wanna do. don't change who you are and what you do for a guy. you should be able to be comfortable with him anyways.