Just curious on who finds tattoos and piercings sexy?

I am just curious on how many people find them sexy. I have my lip, nose, eyebrow, ears, and nipples pierced. I have one tattoo on my wrist and a large piece on my chest (which isn't finished yet).

• Yes, I find them sexy. 👍
    67% (24)39% (15)53% (39)Vote
  • No, I don't find it them attractive. 👎
    33% (12)61% (23)47% (35)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Piercings other than ears I don't like. Some small tattoos I don't mind but they're not a turn on. So tattoos for me are either neutral or a turn off if they're overdone.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have piercings and tattoos. I do not care what the haters think

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I only like piercings on the ears. Not a fan of tattoos.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tattoo on the chest or wrist only if they are bright vibrant colors with a good artist. I hate seeing the plain green ones. Looks ghetto to me. Get any girly design with say a nice deep red rose or something. I had a night with a girl like that and damn it was such a turn on.
    Piercings, just try to keep the number down. Not on the lip or nipples.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't find them sexy, per se, but I love them on an attractive woman. I see it as a sign of low self-esteem and it's never failed that I can bed her down rather quickly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea they are hot

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont like tattoos and piercings.

1|0
    0|0
  • Planning to get tattoos. I find both hot on girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find them really sexy 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • They are sexy as fuck!

1|0
    0|0
  • They're gross and ugly in any kind.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos and piercings sexy. But without the sexiness of a women they are just lame.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're trashy

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. They are hideous and a dealbreaker

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• Tattoos are very sexy on a man. *CAN* be, depending on the man and the tattoo.

Arm, shoulder, chest, and/or back area. Don't care for them elsewhere.

2|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos add a little extra something on a guy, but they in no way dictate if I think he's attractive enough to pursue.

I don't very much dig piercings on guys, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have them, but they are sexy on a girl if the correct size, drawing and place. It must fit the character.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're not big on my turn-on list, but they don't bother me.

1|0
    0|0
  • tattoos used to be mandatory for me when dating. I still find them sexy, but some people get the dumbest things as tattoos just to get a full sleeve and what not. I like tongue piercings lol

1|0
    0|0
  • When they are well chosen and places I find them to be the best things ever 😍😍

1|0
    0|0
    • *placed
      I have 6 piercings myself. 2 sets of earlobe, my left nostril, my septum, helix and tragus

• I find some tats sexy and attractive not so much the piercings

1|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos and piercings are so sexy get more I have like 40 piercings and they're so great

1|0
    0|0
  • A guy with tattoos... HOT.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't find it them attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont find them sexy, well only if you're harry styles

0|0
    0|0
  • nahh i would prefer a guy who doesn't have any. Tattoos i could handle, but piercings no way

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like that at all. I think they look really awesome but I don't like it

1|0
    0|0
  • Why scaring yourself for life?

0|0
    0|0
    • I fully believe that the human body is a blank canvas. Why leave it blank? When you could fill it with things that mean something to you. I think it makes the human body more interesting.

• Sorry, don't agree. Don't see it like that..

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more