Girls, how do you react when other girls talk about all the make up they use?

So I hardly wear make up. Maybe 1 or 2 days out of the week I'll put some mascara and eyeliner, that's it. I don't wear blush or any kind of make up on my face. Today in class these girls were talking about all the make up they buy from Sephora and what not. They get bronzer, foundation, Concealer, blush, some kind of tinter thing and all this other stuff. I felt super awkward just because I don't wear any of that stuff and I couldn't relate (which I didn't really mind if I didn't). Has something like this ever happened to you?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I laugh. It's their choice, but they spend SO much time putting it on. How much money ON it?

I wear eyeliner pretty much every day. Mascara, less often now. Maybe a few times a month.

Lipstick, rarely. Only when I have an occasion/event to wear it to.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't care to be honest, they could wear a lot or a little doesn't matter to me! I think yes there's all these steps in some, doesn't necessarily mean they need it and it could barely cover up much. Whenever people post like "natural make up tutorial" on youtube they end up using so many products, so who cares how many you use, you're comfortable with it if you wanted to use more you could however you'd not need to!

• I get bored honestly because I don't have knowledge on those and I can't seem to come up with replies when they say something like, "I got the latest xyz... and so on."

• yea and?

• I don't really care lol. I don't wear that stuff at all and I can't talk about it either but that's just me lol