Is it good that I think I am the most beautiful woman?

Ifno please explain why lol. Though I am sure you won't givea rational explanation.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Confidence is good, arrogance is not. I guess it depends on where you fall.

• Why is arrogance bad?

• Cuz it's viewing yourself as above and better than others which nobody is. Plus, it doesn't help you in many places in life.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

One other thing, physical beauty does not actually last forever.

• No because thinking you are the most beautiful woman is an unrealistic expectation to have for yourself and it'll lead to disappointment later on. Also if you think you are the most beautiful woman it could have bad effects on your personality and people will think you are vain.

• If there is something that I've learned in life it's that there is always someone either more capable, more hard working or more passionate than you regarding everything. I think life becomes easier to handle once we realize that.

• Why is arrogance bad?

• Because you're setting yourself up for disappointment unless you can selectively ignore those who are more talented or better looking around you.

• Step 1:
      Realize that ^^

Step 2:
      Learn lots of shit. Get good at stuff. Network with lots of people.

Step 3:
      Narrow yr niche.

Lather rinse repeat, until you have a specialized enough niche -- and are good enough at it -- that you are literally better than everyone else, and/or the only person who does what you do.

• Big claim for an anon. Just don't be a bitch about it and it's okay, I guess.

• Nothing wrong with pride.

• You aren't

• sure, you always should back yourself

• Yes, because you have confidence

• Confidence is a necessity.

• Not good or bad. It's expected of you to think that way because you're pink anon 😂

• If it's a narcissistic kind of thought, it's so bad.

• There's nothing wrong with that at all. It's actually a very attractive trait :)

• It's ok to think this way.

• You just seem like an arrogant twat.

And besides, this girl is apparently more beautiful than you: www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...heres-new-ego-town.html

What Girls Said 13

• I believe everyone should believe they need to improve on something in their appearance !! It's only natural.

• I'm not sure that's extremely healthy - psychologically speaking.
    But it's healthier than thinking you're the ugliest - that's for sure. It's a lot less common - which is, partly, what makes it strange.

• That's really vain and conceited, not to mention how unhealthy such thinking is. Confidence is good, but it's not good when someone walks around thinking they are better (or look better) than everyone else. It would really sting if a bunch of people told you that you're NOT the most beautiful woman, so it's best to just assume that you're not. Your ego can't be hurt that way.

• Yes, I think I'm the most beautiful woman too lmao

• Prove it

• I am very curious how you look like because of this

• Yes as long as you don't brag about it and think that other girls are unattractive. I mean it's good to compliment yourself but we need to know the limit too.

• It is good to be confident with your body but it is I'll-advised to be haughty regarding your appearance.

• No not at all, as long as you don't put others down you'll be fine☺

• No, because it means you're still comparing yourself to other women rather than just being happy with yourself.

• it's good to have some self confident and value yourself but don't be arrogant bout it

• Yes! You do you! ^-^

• another gaggy attention getter.