Was he trying to make it a date or?

So I've basically been modelling for a few years and met/worked with a lot of people in the industry through my agency and getting jobs on the side. A few years ago I did a campaign for a new upcoming watch for an upcoming company. Anyways so the CEO/start up guy has been I touch a few times about the launch and stuff, but haven't heard him him in over a year now since it did. Recently he got in touch saying they'll be filming some sort of video for YouTube/website for their new collection and asked me to meet with him. So I did and he took me out to a restaurant - had a few drinks and apps. He asked me if I wanted to stay later but I told him I was going to my friends party (which I was) and he said that was fine. He payed for everything and just talked about stuff and a bit about what he's planning for the video and which dates I'm available for. I felt a little awkward since it was only us two and at a fancy restaurant I was completely underdressed too. Was he trying to take me out on a date or just being nice? :s

0|0
2|1

What Guys Said 1

• Trying to be nice as he was casually trying to see if you would stay out with him later, kind of seeing what you would say to it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If the dinner was business related, then no. He should paid for it anyway since you two were discussing business.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he was.

0|0
    0|0