Do guys like girls with tattoos?

I have the majority of my body tatted including all of my head and parts of my forehead. Do guys like this or did I just end up getting it for myself?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think almost all the girls i've dated had tattoos lol. I fell in love with the look when I graduated high school and the first girlfriend I ever had was goth, it was kinda strange because I'm mixed and have an extremely casual style (shorts, t shirt and nikes are the norm) and she was totally into me. Then I started getting into the modeling site "suicide girls" later on in life.
    But yeah i've always loved nice tattoos on a girl, I have some myself, they are in the T shirt zone only because i'm in college right now and I'm studying criminal justice and later political science, so I have no idea if i'll end up somewhere that won't allow visible tattoos yet. Maybe if I get into politics i'll present a bill lifting tattoo bans in all occupations in america because it is one of the dumbest things in this country.

• That is a stupid ban haha and I was a goth girl in high school. Glad to know someone likes the ink!

• That's so nice thanks. And I find Kat von d so hot omfg. I also like sandy truebodyart and kaydee ketamine and girls like that. I love chicks with ink so much.

• I love going on suicidegirls. com and alt. default on instagram. Some of my personal favorites are squeak (I know her pretty well actually), skyhook, phecda, moon, orion, jojo, torie, azalea and lucerne. Other tattoo models I like are Jessica rabbit from texas inked, Brittany innocence and the Amanda jean.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think some guys will be attracted to that, you should always get tattoos for yourself!

• I did get them for myself and if I had space on my body I would get even more but I was just wondering if guys like chicks with ink

• Hm good! But yes I know many guys who are with heavily tattooed women, most of them are heavily tattooed themselves.

• Oh wow so regular guys probably don't like this sort of thing haha

What Guys Said 17

• It is personal of course, I'm sure some men do like them, but I really don't like them. I know a beautiful woman who has tattoos on both arms, her shoulders and back. I still think she is beautiful but I struggle to look at those parts of her when she wears a short sleaved or sleaveless top. In my opinion, tattoos to the head are definitely not appealing. But, as I said originally, other men may think completely differently to me.

• Not for me. I've only seen one I like, and it wasn't on general view, either!

I think you have limited your choice of guys. A clear skin can attract most guys. The more you disfigure it, the more guys will be put off.

• What type of guys do you like, first of all.
    Some men who are more traditional, monogamous, family centered, etc. are NOT going to like your tattoos.
    Some men who are more rebellious, sleep around, and care more about having a good time are going to LOVE your tattoos.

Just depends on what you want. If you want that second group of men you'll be fine.

• Don't really know what type of guy I like. I mean I love a sweet caring guy but believe it or not I'm more traditional myself and in a perfect world I would like a guy like that. And also I prefer guys with less to no tattoos (yes I know unbelievable) but is it possible to get a guy like that given my appearance?

• People without tattoos generally do not want to date somebody with them, and people with tattoos generally do not want to date someone without them.
      Usually most tattooless or little tatted men only tolerate women with a couple small, hardly noticeable tatts. So for you to want a guy that doesn't have nearly any tattoos is going to make it very difficult.

Now as the saying goes, there's somebody for everyone out there and there are a lot of traditionalist guys w/o tattoos that have a fetish for tatted girls, so it's not hopeless at all.

• No not really like you. I like some tattoos not a fan of sleeves tho. I joked with my girl I was gonna get tats like JR Smith lol. she's like no

• Haha lol I have about as many tattoos as him probably even more

• Haha yup! I mean its your body do what you want. I'm not a fan but some guys are! Haha

• "Or did I just end up getting it for myself?" well that depends... when you were getting them done were you thinking "I hate the way these look, but I KNOW men are gonna love it!"

I'm sure some men like it.

I like tattoos in a small amount in the right places.

• Definitely not me. I want to see natural, clear skin.

• Most guys have different opinions. Some may be crazy over them, others not so much. It really depends on your personality, if the tattoos are something you really want and they truly suit you then it isn't what some guys think it is what you feel from those tattoos.
    I know it's long haha. So from my perspective I wouldn't hate them but also am not a big fan of them since I also don't have any tattoos
    But again a person with tattoos would really love them

• i dont, i dont like piercings ether

• nope. not a fan.

• wouldn't worry me

• I love tattoos on women.

• I can find some tattoos sexy and attractive on girls but I dont like a lot of large pieces

• I sure do

• if the girl in the profile pic is you then i dont mind you having tattoos. you look good.

• I like to have a tattoo girl, but I'm not the tattoo of large area, the girl is very attractive, tattoo to do an ornament will be more charming

• I love girls with tattos. Also i have tattos on my body too.

• i love girls with tattoos but i think everyone is different

What Girls Said 5

• If you didn't get it for yourself in the first place then what the fuck are you doing?

I have 8? Tattoos. If a guy doesn't like them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ then it's his loss.

• I got it for myself I love my ink I'm just wondering if guys like them too

• isn't the point of tattoos for yourself... ?

• I do have tattoos and guys find me very attractive

• I can see why ur beautiful but do you have a lot of them or a couple small ones?

• I have tattoos and my boyfriend loves me

• Some do