Do I look like a man to you?

Honestly, I been told this 6 times my whole life, rare when I hear it but when I do, it hurts but I just don't see how some guys can see that. I'm very beautiful and I hope to goodness that I don't look like a transsexual cause I am a 100% woman. So what do you see?

By the way, I got affected by this when I heard it the 6th time just this past weekend. A guy I finally met in person didn't act too interested when we were chilling at his place. he tried to go to sleep on me. So I left upset about that, feeling he wasn't digging me much. So when I texted him, asking if he wasn't interested, he told me this exactly, " Like for real tho, I didn't know if you were a woman or not." What? My feelings were a little hurt and started to think to myself is there some truth to this? And if so, how disappointing that is to know that some guys can even question my sexed like that. I've dated plenty of times and never have I been rejected for looking like a man to a guy. wow. So what do you see honestly?

My bad here's my pic. give me a sec to put it up

Most Helpful Guy

• i can see how you'd look like a man or look like a transexual.

• Really? What would make me look like that to you?

• Lol, you look like a pretty transsexual...lmao!

• Ok. don't call me a transexual alright? we know I'm not so chill out on that. You getting to comfortable

What Guys Said 5

• if you are, you're the hottest guy I've ever seen.

no you don't

• your beautiful and look 100% female. Some men are jerks so don't let them spoil your dreams. take care jan rom england.

• see what? there are no pictures of you and you're anonymous.

• you look like a woman to me, he must been on smth.

• I guess sometimes I can look like one cause I see it myself but for others to say it too, hurts

• damm you look fine no way do you look like a guy.

god damm girl

What Girls Said 3

• I don't see how you would look like a man, honestly. :/ You look like a girl to me, and you're pretty.

• You're very beautiful.

To be honest, it's not that you look like a tranny, it's that trannies look like you.

You have a great bone structure. That's not the problem.

The thing is the hair and makeup combined with your pretty face, also the fact that you look a bit tall is what may make people think that. Transexuals model themselves after beautiful women. It's just that if you wear a lot of makeup, the weave and the glam look, that can give off tranny vibes simply because that's the look they generally go for.

I would go for a more natural look (less colors and contouring with makeup, no colored contacts). Trannies do the glam sexy look so if you are already tall with strong features it might make people think that. But don't feel bad about yourself, YOU DONT LOOK LIKE A MAN. Just try a natural look, maybe darker hair and go more understated

• But he said he did not know if I was a woman or not which explained why he didn't act so interested but he rubbed on my leg though when we were sitting on the couch he put a pillow in my lap and layed his head down and was trying to go to sleep instead of showin me attention. That was odd so I left and asked him if he was interested and first said I was trippin and then he said that comment. that has never happen to me before. Every single guy I've been alone with has always tried to do somethin

• Do you wear contacts? If so, maybe it's the color.. But overall you do not look like a man or a transsexual.. You have a nice smile btw. :)