Girls, please help me choose a bag for my girlfriends dress?

Hi Girls,

i don't know much about fashion and women accessories, well honestly i know nothing, so i need help from you kind girls. My girlfriend has a dress similar to this one and i am buying a bag that she can wear with this dress. I feel confused by all the different styles and wide variety of bags and i have no idea what matches and what doesn't.

Can you please post some pics of bags that will go with this type of dress. Thank you for the help.

Girls, please help me choose a bag for my girlfriends dress?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Do you have any idea what type of bag she wants? That could give us a bit of direction. I'm guessing she wants a evening bag. Usually they are small and often only fit a phone, some money and some lip stick.
    My suggestion would be one that was sliver so it accents the dress (and could be used again in the future.
    www.amazon.com/.../ref=nb_sb_noss_2

0|1
    0|0
    • You might want to ask her if she wants one with a strap/handle or one with out (they are called a clutch)

• Show All
    • Good luck, I'm sure it will be a fun night

• Thank you :) Yup, i am looking forward to spending the time with her :)

• get something of a silver colour like this
    g04.a.alicdn.com/.../...-Bridal-Metal-Clutches.jpg

2|1
    0|0
    • thank you, it looks great. I will get a silver bag. I think she will love it

• am sure she will
      you're welcomed

• thanks

• this is an elegant formal dress, so it would look better with a clutch. I 'd pick silver, because of the silver beads the dress has.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c06874ab05.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b745d32060.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...fa72993c63.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • thank you.

Yup, i have a silver bag in mind. Although my gut tells me she prefers it with a strap.

• Silver clutch. Easy.

0|1
    0|0
  • A silver coloured small one.

0|1
    0|0