Girls, please help me choose a bag for my girlfriends dress?

Hi Girls,

i don't know much about fashion and women accessories, well honestly i know nothing, so i need help from you kind girls. My girlfriend has a dress similar to this one and i am buying a bag that she can wear with this dress. I feel confused by all the different styles and wide variety of bags and i have no idea what matches and what doesn't.

Can you please post some pics of bags that will go with this type of dress. Thank you for the help.

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Do you have any idea what type of bag she wants? That could give us a bit of direction. I'm guessing she wants a evening bag. Usually they are small and often only fit a phone, some money and some lip stick.
    My suggestion would be one that was sliver so it accents the dress (and could be used again in the future.
    www.amazon.com/.../ref=nb_sb_noss_2

• You might want to ask her if she wants one with a strap/handle or one with out (they are called a clutch)

• Good luck, I'm sure it will be a fun night

• Thank you :) Yup, i am looking forward to spending the time with her :)

• get something of a silver colour like this
    g04.a.alicdn.com/.../...-Bridal-Metal-Clutches.jpg

• thank you, it looks great. I will get a silver bag. I think she will love it

• am sure she will
      you're welcomed

• thanks

• this is an elegant formal dress, so it would look better with a clutch. I 'd pick silver, because of the silver beads the dress has.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c06874ab05.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b745d32060.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...fa72993c63.jpg

• thank you.

Yup, i have a silver bag in mind. Although my gut tells me she prefers it with a strap.

• Silver clutch. Easy.

• A silver coloured small one.