Why do guys look up at the girl, and look back down at the floor?

& it's not even like he's checking her out. He looks nervous and shy as well.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It means he likes you more than he likes himself.

• If you want to have anything more to do with him, sure, why not.

• Oh .. so I should talk to him more ? than he talks to me ?

• That all he can do is look, when he wants to do more. Perhaps though, it is the wanting to more than he can which is the real shame.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds like he is shy. Scared she might catch him looking at her.

• Yes, you bet!

• he likes you he likes you he likes you!

• Really !?

• He's probably checking you out, and is just shy.
    Does he look away right away when you look back at him?
    If you like him back, I'd say just go up to him and say hi, or even just a short conversation. If he's shy or if he does like you, then it will really build up his confidence and he'll start approaching you more often.

• Haha alright and no problem. Hopefully everything turns out OK and best of luck in any future issues. Don't worry, someone better will come along haha

• Hah , awe thanks for everything but he's just being stupid now & I don't know . if he wants me than he ll come and talk to me but for now I think I'm just going to move on . thanks for everything !

• Uhmm... All I can say is maybe ask your friends to observe him, get some feedback from your guy and girl friends. Especially your guy friends. Give it some time. There's a good chance he likes you. However, I'm just basing that on what little I know about what's happening to you with him. If I was there, then I'd be able to give you a better answer hahaha

• Show Older
  • Yeah, he's totally checking you out. Up and down? It's the classic damn-she-looks-fine-wish-she-was-mine check-out.

• Yeah, I think that's a yes.

• Ahaha . no like up at me , down at the floor . like nervously . and when he finally waved when I saw him , he made an awakward face but its like he was kind of holding in a smile but trying now to show it haha .

• he wants your vag.

What Girls Said 1