What is a girl's first impression of a guy

What do girls like to see first on a guy & what do girls like a guy to wear and what hair style girls like on guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't answer for all girls- every girl has her preference. But if it helps, I can tell you what I think. I notice arms and shoulders, so I like it when I can see them (but NOT Simon-Cowell-like T-shirts). I like when guys don't appear to have stepped out of a catalog (like all Abercrombie) or when they don't look like a stereotype of themselves. I DO like the stylish, clean cut look- NOT looking like you rolled out of bed and haven't showered in a week. And as far as hairstyles, I like it short. A guy should never have hair longer than a chick! :)

The whole slacker look is out- at least appear to have an opinion of some sort!

What Girls Said 6

• Nice, Clean and smelling good will do. Not to mention a great sense of humour. Clothes and hair all the depend on the guy and the girls likes and dislikes, but whatever you feel most comfortable in should work. Why would you want a girl who judges you for your hair and clothes anyway.

• Ok first of all it's different for every girl.

Mostly just be yourself. The only extra things a guy has to do when they're around a girl they like is, shower daily, brush your teeth, keep your skin clear, and don't wear immature shirts that have weird guy sayings on them. Also be happy and smile. A big turn off for me is a guy that looks like he'd rather die then take in another second being around me.

• Ok to see, a smile. Don't try to be all impressive or tough. Personally I'm easy to please and Jeans and a tshirt is hot to me. Hair styles? Keep it short and leave the long hair to us.

• I like to see his appearence, see if he keeps himself clean (matching or wearing something decent) and then his face. Make sure he has straight teeth. Hair style? As long as it looks good on you it is another catch point.

• Girls like guys first notice looks because that's how you are attracted to someone, BUT not always. Because believe it or not personality DOES count. A guy could be hot but as soon as the cockiness shows through its done. I'd pick a funny sweetheart over a good looking cocky asshole any day. So bottom line: if you can make her laugh, you make her do anything. & don't be cocky. As far as style goes, everyone has their own & everyone looks for something different so just be yourself & wear what you like.

• Thin, but with some sort of muscle on the arms.

Short hair - if it's longer than a fringe length then no way - I like my guys to have a fringe, it looks good!

They have to smile! If they don't smile or show no emotions then no chance!

Taller than me or I won't even go there!

I don't like ginger guys. Sorry but it makes me cringe!

Tall, Dark and Slim

That't me =]

What Guys Said 0