Is it okay for a 15 years old to use a moisturising which is for 30 olds?

I'm 15 and I have a moisturising for 30+ years olds is it okay for me to use it or would it harm my face? should I use it?

Most Helpful Guy

• you see your face is supposed to "moisturise" itself. if you keep applying creams and shit to do that, your skin will stop doing that on it´s own.

• ıf you have a really dry skin sometimes even the moisturisers that you use may not moisturise enough ıt's like washing your face, you have do this

• i´d see a dermatologist or a nutritionist.. i know media wants to sell us all those fancy creams and shampoos and freaking beauty products as an easy solution for all our problems but that´s usually just fighting the result of deeper issues.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless you have very dry skin, it will probably be too rich for you and will cause all kinds of acne.

• I have a very dry skin and acnes in the same time so I think I shouldn't use it

• Probably wise. Have you ever seen a dermatologist? They will be able to advise you best.

• no I haven't but I'm intend to thank you :D

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, you'll die of recital hemmorhaging.

• its all the same stuff regardless of its marketed towards the elderly or the young. it certainly won't do you any harm.

• why would it, skin is skin.

What Girls Said 4

• No, don't use creams geared towards mature skin

• 15 years old is kinda too early to wear anti ageing cream (since its 30+ it might have anti ageing properties ) just use a regular moiturizer

• Yes it's fine. We don't turn into a different species after 30. Just use it if you like it.

• I think it would be okay.