Do Boys Like Tomboys?

The thing is I like sports and boy activities like video games ( No one can beat me in COD) but my choice of style sucks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy.

In general, I would say most guys like tomboy personalities and girls with tomboy interests, as long as they look physically attractive. Some guys would rather she dress feminine, others would be happy as long as she has a decent body, and wears body conscious clothing. If you wear loose sacks of clothing, good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• I grew up as a Tomboy, until I discovered the guy right in front of me, my best friend! I'm the middle sister of two brothers with very few girls in our neighborhood. So being a Tomboy and playing sports with the guys came natural. The girls who lived close to me were even too girly for me! Most of my friends growing up were guys, some of my more girly friends used to come to me for guy advice!! Like how would I know how guys think! There came a point, not really sure when or how, I embraced my inner Pink and realized I was a girl who most guys considered pretty cute (so I am told, by both brothers and one or two guy friends, who would hear things and even stick up for me). Now I kick butt at both Baseball and Softball and am not afraid to play a little football now and then as long as guys realize I'm a girl too. Don't worry about it, when you need your Pink side you'll find it's been there with you all along.

What Guys Said 10

• Guy like you if they are attractive to you. Period. You can be ANYTHING you like as long as they find you pretty.

Liking video games and boy activities is major point for most guy. But again, it all come down to how good looking you are. Guy fall in LOVE USING THEIR EYES. Girl fall in love by hearing WORDS.

• Tomboys are great for the friendzone yeah

• do you mean tomgirls? sure we do its nice to have a girl whos not squeamish around the boys, not roll their eyes at us, and get into video games with us. or more

• Some yes some no.

P. S. RIP COD #overwatch #bf1 #titanfall2

• My Gosh... You're a great girl to be with ^_^

• I think you need to reconsider the " no one can beat me at COD " part ( please go easy on me 😂😂😂)

• I like them they are cool
    Ill beat you in cod... thats a lie i suck at cod... ill beat you in halo tho... maybe

• Sorry im awesome at halo too. :)

• Heck yes like ones that ride horses, ride street bikes, hike, and love sports.

• Boys like girls, pretty much any type of girl you can think of boys like.

• I love them

What Girls Said 3

• They like our attitude, sometimes, and hobbies but not too much how we dress. Assuming you dress like a butch lesbian or something.

• Guys will like tomboys as long as they are those girls who claim to play video games, dirt bike, or whatever the heck makes one a tomboy. I have been into videos games practically since the day I learned to walk, grew up with my male cousins (and their friends), have mainly male friends, and I don't act like a "typical" female. Some males like it, other males think that I am too... guy-ish? I 'm not too sure of the word. You just have to find that ONE guy who will like you for you and basically tell the rest of the guys who think of you less than a female to fuck off. :)

• I'm a tomboy and guys find me pretty and badass