Long hair girls, Would you cut your hair shorter, if?

... a random person gaves you 2000 €/$ to cut it?

Like these :

• Well... i've been thinking about trying the shorter look... maybe !
  • Lol no. Shoooo, get out of my way !
  • Yes !! Why not? Sure, im all for it !
  • I'm a male...

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually grow out and donate my hair. I'd be willing to sell it once for that amount though lol

• Did you made money with the donation?

• I encourage everyone to do so lol
      I even got my nieces and sister to do it. We're all growing it, mine is the longest though, and we're gonna cut and donate it next year. Which I'm happy that they're learning and willing to give at such a young age.

• See girls, you should all donate hair and get cute sexy short ones : D

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I like it when it's shoulder length on girls better

What Girls Said 22

• bahaha the next-to-last girl doesn't even have short hair!

in any case... I'm getting to that age where my hair is starting to refuse to grow out to its current length anymore. (That's a thing that happens 5-15 years before menopause... this is why most middle-aged women cut their hair shorter, it actually has nothing to do with being more conservative/matronly).

Not gna fuck with extensions, so, sometime in the next 6-12 months it's all coming off.

I've had short hair before, way back when my firstborn was a baby, so, I'm gna say "fuck it" and go even shorter than anything you've got up there. (I HATE shoulder-length hair, or anything close to it... it just looks beyond ridiculous on me.)

Probably something like this:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...25778453b2.jpg

Or this (she's about my age)
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2535b34831.jpg

I mean... hopefully I will look as good as Helen Mirren when I am 70
    www.short-haircut.com/.../...for-Older-Women_7.jpg

incidentally my hair is super dark brown, almost black, but, those are the closest pictures I could find.

You wanna give me 2 grand, I'll take it and donate it to some dog rescues around here, they'll need it <3

• Helen Mirren, not bad for 70 yo !
      Those are cool also, like the last i put.

You might wanna worry if you want another kid :p
      Ok, the random person says it will give you the money, one random day.

How was your hair when you had it shorter? Can you find a similar photo? I'm curious... : )

• Aaa ok ok , but she kinda seems 70, ok i give her 65. But good shape.
      That Natalie Portman's hair works very good with her! Hotness there. Seems to be a 4.

• I've never cut my hair that short, but tied it and left my long pony tail dangling around my back and i had this short bob in the front. I think i look pretty good with short hair. I wouldn't need some random to pay me to do it. I think i'd rather allow myself to transition into that change in my own time without someone forcing me to do it and bribe me with money.

• Actually I did it for free! xD My hair was so long it reached my butt. I had it like that all my life and one day it simply occurred to me and couldn't shake the idea. I cut it like the fourth picture. I really liked it. I sometimes felt a little nostalgia over my long hair, but it was great. So comfortable and it looked pretty good.
    I'm letting it grow back again, just to make a change, but I might cut it again. The cool thing is that now I'm not so afraid to big changes.
    Just keep in mind that it takes a lot more time that you'd think for it to grow back. So if you do cut it, be patient ;)

• Absolutely! Short hair looks totally stunning given you can pull it off and in case you're not one of the lucky ones and it doesn't you can always invest in extensions for the year it will take to grow back and still have plenty of the 2000$ left lmao, so a good deal either way!

• Did you had long hair?

• * and long haired man = "eww so gay" or contemptible wannabe viking

• True true, a woman can be very charming in so many ways, diverse and full of nice detais.
      Man, open your mind !

• My hair is a bitch.

I hated it being short, it curled in a way I didn't like, and I couldn't put it up.

I would totally do short hair if I looked as good as the first girl, but my hair looks better longer.

• hmmm i dunno. the money sounds somewhat decent. id have to think about it.

• I would never cut my hair that short lol I love my long tresses :)

I don't think short hair would even suit me tbh

• Last time I tried cutting my hair to my shoulders it put up a huge fight. My hair HATES being short and doesn't want to look good at all. So no I wouldn't since I know how my hair would react to that.

• 😭😭😭

Many tears would fall down from my eyes, but yeah I would. Especially right now since I need any money I can get, badly.

It would be a shame though since I love long hair and hair growth is a very slow process, especially for an impatient person like me. Not to mention I'd probably look awful with hair that short.

• Nah, you can probably get a nice one.
      But yeah, it's a lot of time to grow... sucks.

• I would. Actually, onece I had short hair as a girl in 4th picture when I was in 5th grade. It didn't look bad on my baby face tho, partly it would be interesting to see how it would look like now.

• You seem to pull it well.
      The 4 th is one of my favs also.

• In my opinion the short hair looks the best on very cute faces (baby faces) it adds more cute features to face iteself, like look at 3rd picture, she wouldn't be that cute with long hair, I assume.

• Good point. But it also allows you to see more details, like neck and ears : )

• Hell no I've been growing my hair since I was born so there is no way I would cut it.

• Haha

U like short haires girls i see... 😋😂😁

• If i saw this pull last Christmas i would be all for it, now it's.. Already done. I used to have really long hair though

• No, I wouldn't do that.

My hair is long and I simply love it.

B.

• I cut my hair like that, can I have the money?

• Dunno, you have to talk with the random person, but i'm sure he might give you some.

• No, I've been waiting too long for it to grow. I won't cut it short ever again lol

• absolutely not... lol i love my long hair

• Nope, I still wouldn't. I love long hair, lol.

• Nah, I'm not pinching pennies. I want to keep my hair long and I still want it to grow more.

• if you give me 1 000 000 yes if not then no

• Sure. I could always use extensions.

• But if you used extensions the random person would steal the money he gaved to you.

• If they gave me 2000 € why not, it will grow back again and it won't look bad, lol

• What if it was 400 € ?

• If I say yes, will you drop it to the price I have to pay to get the haircut? Lol

• Err... maybe... but i'm not that random person, no no..., so i dunno...

What Guys Said 0