30% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do sometimes.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 29

• Very, very rarely. There's not much point 'cause, at 5'2, it only really makes me average height anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only on special occasions - because otherwise I walk a lot (3 or more hours a day -just walking from one place to the other, not counting standing and walking inside) and can't do that in heels...

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah only when i feel like being, or have to be fancy, which isn't often lol

1|0
    0|0
  • rarely.. only if it's some special occasion,..

1|0
    0|0
  • Maaaaybe like once or twice a year...

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if I'm going to a party or something, especially if I know I'm going to be sitting for a majority of it 😂😂😂

So very rarely

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I like them

1|0
    0|0
  • I do all the time. Whenever I go out at night I'm wearing heels. Usually during the day I just wear flat sandal though, unless I go to a winery or something

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to wear them but I don't often, as I live on top of a very steep hill and walk everywhere. Shin splints galore when I do that in heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely love wearing heels!!! Haven't been wearing them much since I'm not working in an office right now 😔

1|0
    0|0
  • only if i have to go to a wedding or super smart occasion but mostly no a. because I'm quite tall and b. they're uncomfortable and bad for you

1|0
    0|0
  • Not me, unless it's a wedding pretty much, since then i HAVE to :'( i think they look great at others though

1|0
    0|0
  • Now and then. I know I look better in heels but they can be uncomfortable as fuck if worn for too long. So what it comes down to is whether I wanna sacrifice some comfort for beauty that day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do, even though I'm 6'00 tall.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't remember the last time I wore heels. I feel too fall in them xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I do! Most of my boots have heels and I have one pair of high heels but plan on buying more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ocassionally, I'm thinking about wearing them a bit more often, though I don't know 🤔

1|0
    0|0
  • I do occasionally

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah when I go out at night, not to go shopping or to Uni lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only when I have to...

1|0
    0|0
  • I think every girl has worn and wears high heels every once and a while.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes like every day lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I do, just not often. I'm so freaking tall otherwise.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 3 pairs I love them

1|0
    0|0
  • I have to many pairs of heels to count lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do on certain occasions that require me to dress up