How would you feel about clothing manufactures releasing a line of skirt and dresses targeted at men?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be surprised and a bit put-off.

I know that a few people have included in their response that, at one point in time, women weren't allowed to wear pants, so this is like the flip side of that. The former of which may be true, but there are no practical reasons as to why a large portion of men should wear skirts. It's not like they could do it for reasons of discouraging creeps who may try to look at their panties through pants. Maybe a fashion statement, but I doubt that would pertain to a large enough chunk of the population so that whole retailers would need to market skirts solely for men. Also, if men argue that skirts would be more comfortable for their balls or dicks if they're hung like a horse... well. Lucky for you, but there are pants for that.
    shewalkssoftly.files.wordpress.com/.../11-0031_1_.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be hard to do. You'd have to design and market them in a way that is seen as obviously not feminine and that would be seen as masculine. And you'd have to get male celebs to rock them. Personally, I would not oppose them, I have nice legs so it'd be nice to be able to show them off a bit more. I mean, if you look at a movie like TROY, Brad Pitt is dawning a skirt for the entire film, but I don't think anyone saw him as feminine or gender confused in it. And of course Russel Crowe does so in Gladiator with the same response.

What Girls Said 18

• I don't think they would have that many customers. But if a guy wants to wear a skirt or a dress, let him. It's just clothes, it's not s big deal.

There was a time when women would have never been able to wear a pant suit, and now they are totally acceptable. And heels used to be targeted towards men.

• I know llorando certainly wouldn't be a customer.

• There was also a time, thigh fairly long ago, were wearing a short, for lack of a better word, skirt was something only a man could do. And pants where something that were seen as barbaric and uncivilized.

• Didn't this happen when David Beckham wore a sarong once because his wife told him too?

I've seen many men in dresses and skirts (alternative upbringing, surrounded by hippies) so for me it isn't a big deal at all... Maybe next they can just make clothes... for humans... instead if for mannequins...

• That's the risk they take lol. I saw a gay guy wearing a skirt the other day actually. He looked really fashionable and comfortable with himself.

• I wouldn't care, it would lower the price for women since so many people are now buying it

• I think thatd be pretty cool because men who want to wear them dont have a lot of options right now. Quite a few celebs who wear "man-skirts" are still considered to be trendy and masculine.

• Kilts are the only things I like. :P

• I support that. It might not be very popular, but for those men that are into wearing skirts and dresses, it would probably be nice to get things that are in their size and made for their general body types.

• If that's what a guy wants to wear than fair play. You should do whatever makes you feel happy

• Freedom!!! Trust me guys, try on a skirt, you'll be liberated

• Wouldn't do anything for me but to each their own!

• I don't feel anything towards it. But I'm not dating those men either :)) haha

• I would think it's creepy and mildly disturbing

• I'd laugh. Sounds cool I guess. But I can see a lot of rage and hate coming from others.

• Whatever. I wouldn't feel any particular way about it.

• They would be targeting the lgbt and as long as they know thats their niche then fine.

• Not a big deal. But I don't think I'd go out with a guy who wears a skirt or a dress.

• i wouldn't think anything about it... but i know i wouldn't think of any man wearing that as straight or a potential partner...

• Sure, why not. In Scotland, men still wear kilts occasionally. If a guy wants to wear them, have at it.

What Guys Said 11

• How do I feel about that idea? Well I feel they would be wasting a lot of money.

• I would say "again?"

Fashion designers have long tried to make male skirts a trend.

• 0|2
  • My boyfriend would be at the store a month in advance waiting for them to be released i would be there with him because he dragged me there. :3 i think he looks sexy in girly clothes

• I would understand its part of the cultural marxist agenda to destroy culture and the lines between gender

I would be upset because it is another attack on western civilization. Only men who should be wearing skirts are the Scottish. (Kilts)

• Scotland is a western civilization.

• @redeyemindtricks I know, and it's part of their culture to wear a kilt. Scottish warriors wore Kilts.

I understand that they are part of the west, and thats why I made the exception. Also, it was part of their culture long before cultural marxism. Another thing
      -Cultural marxism seeks to blur the lines between genders, in order to destroy the nuclear family, this will cause many problems within society, and means Children will have to rely on the state more.

• i think men would do good to wear skirts, it is good for your virility.

• I would think "where did we go wrong in this world?"

• Where did we go wrong in this world? by making Hillary and Trump the Nominee of their party.

• Well, that's America's problem.

• skirts are better than pants, much more room for your balls and less heat is trapped inside, this would contribute to increase of testosterone and sperm production.

• Think I would just feel really SAD!

• PRACTICAL.

• effeminate

• Utterly disgusted.