I wasn't picked now I am looked down on.

My sister got married and I didn't stand with her. My other sister was her maid of honor and my mom and dad walked her down the aisle. A lot of people ask why she didn't pick me. I would have been honored but I am not close with her. The groom had all of his brothers with him. I don't feel bad but people are making me feel bad that I wasn't worthy enough. So they are looking down on me.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you spend your life caring and trying to please everyone you forget to make yourself happy. You become lost in a life that is not one you devote to yourself and you will become miserable. Don't worry about what they think. Live your life and be happy in it. Did you really want to stand up there in front of everyone for an hour anyhow? =P

Have a great day!

~Bnwsmile

• =\ an hour? I've been in three weddings and none of them lasted anywhere near that long lol.

• If you do a FULL ceremony it can be an hour. Full scripture readings etc. Most people now have a shorter ceremony =)

What Guys Said 2

• If you didn't feel bad before, don't let them push you to that point. It's really not their place to say such things to you anyway. That's quite rude, let them know that.

• The question is...or do you just want some sympathy...

What Girls Said 1

• that really is mean. just ignore and distance from them then if they aren't willing to respect you.