Should I be happy to have big boobs?

One day, a man said "big boobs" when I passed him at my school. I heard this a few times. Should I be happy to have big boobs? I want my boobs to be smaller.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have to be but I think you should be grateful since bigger ones tend to be more popular. They are seen as more feminine and attractive. If they bother you with all kinds of pain and other health problems then talk to a doctor about how to make it easier for you to enjoy them.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to be happy about their size. Everyone is insecure about everything. Also, big boobs are usually only wanted by people because they're pleasing, but they also have a range of negatives. Clothing troubles (only being able to find clothes made to show off cleavage, finding clothes too tight because of your breasts, needing bigger bras, etc.), they can give you back problems, and they can just be overall annoying. Whoever you are, you should be comfortable with your body. If you don't like your breasts, then when you're old enough you can get a reduction and not have to feel guilty about it. But you can also stay how you are and also not feel guilty, because it's your body.

What Guys Said 17

• Well unless you have surgery your breasts are just gonna be what they are. They come in all shapes and sizes and no one size is better than the other. So just try to accept and love your body the way it is. And ignore rude guys who say things like this guy.

• if they make you happy then you should be happy if they don't then you shouldn't necessarily feel happy. but you should just try to appreciate who you are. sucks you get guys saying creepy stuff like that to you. really inappropriate

• Why do you want them to be smaller?

• Just be content with what you have.
    Big boobs, small boobs... doesn't even matter.

• Yes! You should be. A cup girls would probably wish they had big boobs most of the time.

• Yes, small-breasted girls would die to have them. Enjoy them for now, let your man enjoy them, and later if you feel they are physically exhausting you can opt for a reduction.
    Wife of 23 years is HH. We love them, but they are hard on her neck and back.

• I'll never understand women on this argument. If I had a huge dong, I wouldn't wish for a small penis.

• Only if you enjoy having a superpower.

• Well you shouldn't be sad about it. It doesn't matter.

• you have what you have.. why not.. big boobs are lush

• What size are they? Maybe YOU think they're big and they really aren't

• shit troll

• Yes if you are around boob men, no if you are around butt men

• Splendidly! We are...

• can we see them

• Just Start with small boobs. It will grow bigger in its own.

• Obviously it's sexy to have big boobs😃
    Lucky you. Just curious do you dislike really hairy chest n abs?

What Girls Said 8

• There are lots of ways that you can get active in your every day life. None of these require taking too much extra time out of your normal schedule.
    The easiest way to get more active in your everyday life and start burning calories is to walk more.

Take the stairs instead of the elevator and park further away from wherever you need to go in order to make sure you're walking a greater distance.

Beyond that, I will recommend you to try things like standing or treadmill desks or using an exercise ball instead of a chair. All of these use your normal activities and turn them into exercises.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• Learn to love your body including your boobs. Id love to have big boobs but you can't have everything.

• You should be happy with your body in general but if not, get a breast reduction.

• Be happy with whatever you have.

• Yes. Be grateful. Many women, myself included, wish we were blessed like that.

• Yaass, be proud and wear them like a goddess!! Not saying wear them like a hoe or anything :) but yes be proud, I'm in the same bout.

• Haha I personally hate them, but everyone I've dated loves them.

• "Should I?" No.
    But if that makes you happy, that's also fine.