GaGers, do you like wearing a Watch?

I like how some watches look buuut... I hate wearing one. It makes me feel constricted or something. Lol Even when I was little I would take them off..

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 31

• Yes, I do wear one often. I have a nice watch that I like to wear not leave sitting at home. A watch is such a faster way to check the time then pulling your phone out of your pocket.

• Yeah that is true!!

• Yes.

I mean checking your watch:
      Step 1: Twist your arm and check the time.

Checking the time on your phone:

Step 1: Put your hand in your pocket.
      Step 2: Pull your phone out.
      Step 3: Wake your phone up.
      Step 4: Check the time.
      Step 5: Put your phone away.

LOL. :)

• Yes! I almost always wear a watch, and not wearing one makes my wrist feel weird!

• How long did you get use to wearing a watch?

• After my graduation, I always used to wear a watch along with my business suit while attending interviews because it made me feel elegant. I eventually got used to always wearing a watch!

• I wouldn't mind it, if I still had one. I wore one when I was younger, but I haven't worn one for quite a while. I usually just look for a clock (phone or computer or microwave). I suppose if I don't get in the habit of tightening it on my wrist too much, I might wear one again.

• I wore them a lot when I was younger, then I started working and needed to type on a computer all day, something a watch strap isn't exactly comfortable for.

Now I've started wearing one again in the form of an activity band.

• I dislike all constricting things like that lol. Watches, rings, jewelry, etc. It's all really annoying to wear.

• I think they look good but I have freaking small forearms so they wouldn't be able to sit in place it'd slip up and down my forearm. Because the end of my forearm is actually skinnier than my wrist my forearm is like an arch

• How about getting a smaller band?

• I could but I like the watch to fit on my wrist and part of my forearm is smaller than my wrist so it would still slide unless I kept the watch on part of my forearm but that'd just look silly.

• Ohhhhhh! Now I get it!

• Yeah, I wear one. Pretty handy sometimes.

• No they bug me

• nope, it's annoying me. haven't worn one for at least 15 years. I'd like to and if it's just for looks but... meh

• no i would only wear one if i needed to for practical reasons wearing one is uncomfortable for me plus they make my wrist smell funny...

• At work, yes. Otherwise, no.

• Yessss I should put my Jordan watch collection on here lmao.

• I got a fitbit now if that counts.

• No..

• Yep. I never leave the house without my good watch.

• yeah i do, but i dont wear any

• Yes of course that's basic for me

• I don't like wearing them either.

• Nope

• No I hate it. I don't want anything hanging on my wrists.

• I don't like wearing them either but I think they always look nice

• I hate wearing watches

• Yep I do. Rolex is my fav.

• I don't wear watches. They're tacky. You got the time on your phone. Get a bracelet or something.

• Yes I actually do Miss. :P.

• It got annoying because everyone kept asking me for the time, why me?

• Yes, i do.

• Not really feels awkward after a while

• yeah i do

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• I'm thinking of buying an iwatch. That is the only watch i'd wear. I'm just looking around. I don't normally wear a wrist watch anyways but would like to start to wear one

• I wear a knockoff Fitbit (bc I'm not paying 100 bucks for something that I can get for $25 ) and that's as close to a watch that I'll get lol

• Funny that you asked this. I was thinking about purchasing one last week. I have my phone on me at all times so its doesn't matter but I miss the things. I almost forgot what its like to own one. Some are pretty classy too.

• I don't like wearing watches, though I want to buy one to use my cellphone less...

• it depends on days but yea i like cause i don't have to look at my phone all day

• Yes, I wear a watch every day when I'm at work or going out.
    I don't know if I like it but it's become something I'm used to and when I don't, it feels like something is missing.

• I wear a loose beaded decorative one purely for keeping track of time when I don't want to have my phone on me or I need to leave it at home charging

• I don't really wear any jewelry. I own a good bit but I just never think to put it on unless I wanna look particularly dressed up.

• No. I can always refer the time on my phone. A watch is costly and just an extra junk.

• No. Never wear watches

• no i hate finger/hand/arm jewelry

• Yes I do

• I need a watch as I charge by the hour

• so u think you can insult people and go away. you think u are perfect. you are a stupid brain less hair. haha look at yourself. you are ugly and disgusting. you did 4some with 3 guys?
      did they pay you after it? just becoz i didn't want to reply to you this didn't mean i have no balls. i was just disgusted to get down to ur dirty level. u are just a f***** wh*****

• Nah! I use my phone to check the time

• I own many. I wear none.

• Not usually.

• My mom forces me to wear one.

• I can't tell time, so no

• I despise watches.

• I like being able to tell time without needing a phone as i dont always have a phone on me when i need to know the time...