What color suit to formal, black or blue?

which color would you prefer on a guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Blue. Blacks too common.

What Girls Said 9

• Its tough to pull off a blue suit without looking like you belong on wallstreet. I would aim for black. :)

• i looove a well-fitted black suit with crisp white shirt and skinny black tie :) sexayyy

• Black suit, blue tie. (:

• black

• well black is beautiful and plus guys look way sharper in black suits than blue.

• Navy blue with white pin stripes and a crisp white button-down shirt underneath. Sexy.

• black its a lot nicer

• BLACK MORE CLASSY & ATTRACTIVE. :)

• definitely black

What Guys Said 4

• depends what you can pll off... black is easier to pull off, but everyone does that, unless there is some other bit of flare you were thinking of throwing in to change it up... blue or gray are more GQ and white is probably the sickest but its the hardest to pull off...

but ya it just really depends on what you are capable of pulling off

• black...and white shirt...gud match

• Black

• Depends on your complexion, eye color and hair. I would say a charcoal is better than black (which is too common now) or a navy blue. Stay away from a flat blue, it looks too summer colorly for formalities. If you hair blonde hair, go with the navy. If you have darker hair, go with the grey.

• I couldn't have put it better! I literally was thinking the same things. . . odd. :D