Where should I get this tattoo?

Im thinking about getting a tattoo (my profile pic), its been on my mind for a while but only really considering it now since i got the money for it. I don't want to get anything huge otherwise my mum will kill me lol. But just something neat, it will look something like this on the skin. I've asked my friends and they said get it on my chest but i dunno since i don't want it to stretch out since im at the gym now, so considered getting it somewhere like my inner upper wrist
Where should i get this tattoo?Also if i get one how much do you think something like this will effect getting a job, especially if its somewhere more open like the wrist. I don't want to fuck up a career since I've got like 1 and a half more year at uni and getting a job in my field without experience is hard as it is. Just never got one and have so many questions.

Cheers

• Inner Wrist
  • Left Chest
  • Shoulders
  • Other place
  • Don't get one

Most Helpful Girl

• cute! i was thinking on ur back, either on the left or right, in whatever size u want.

if u want it to show, then in the inside of ur forearm.

Most Helpful Guy

• Other place: Rib cage

What Girls Said 3

• shoulders, that's a cool looking wolf.

• A guy i work with has a wolf on the back of his calf and it looks really good :) A design like that probably won't look as powerful as it should if it's too small in my opinion :)

• Maybe on your back shoulder blade...

What Guys Said 1

• Bottom of your foot