Thoughts on guys wearing jewelry?

• Like it
  • Not my thing

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear sterling silver chains and vermeil chains (sterling silver that is gold plated), as well as bracelets, during fall and winter.

Lately I've been transitioning into wearing costume bead necklaces (Mardi Gras style) because they are more varied in color and dont get hot on your neck in the warm season.

Most Helpful Girl

• Earrings are hot. Rings too.

What Guys Said 12

• If it's not a watch and it ain't a ring don't wear it.

1-2 ring per limit per hand,

1 watch limit per arm unless your military
    1 limit pocket watch.

• Never wore jewelry, just don't like it and I feel uncomfortable with it ( besides a watch I recently bought at crownjewelryrepair.net/.../fossil-am4368-mens-watch ).
    If someone wears it, I just don't care.

• 1|0
  • Gay and feminine AF in b4 some swag fag tells me he's an alpha male wearing his douchebag earrings and grills. Brb we 2001 again.

• girls like guys with fashion sense over muscles, lol I'm kidding I'm not one of those /fa/shion fags.

• @Josht13 lol was about to rage on you if you were srs.

• nah wouldn't dare those skinny dyels look like bloody retards thinking they have fashion sense.

• I'm neutral when it comes down to it is just a symbol.

• Interesting results here. Men no, women yes.
    A small silver chain which is worn because it means something rather than for bling is acceptable, a thick gold one isn't. Earrings aren't. Not all jewelry is equal.

• it's okay but not my thing

• I am not a fan guys shouldn't wear it in my opinion

• Except for a wedding ring and/or a watch I think men wearing jewelry is unbecoming of masculinity.

• It's not my thing, but I like wearing my TAG watch and a small gold signet pinky ring. That's it.

• Tks, what do you think about a discret (not visible) modest chain with a simple Christian cross?

• Gold watches
    Gold and silver chains
    Earrings

Sure it's okay as long as it isn't woman jewelry

• i thik it shuld be left to women

What Girls Said 2

• Neutral. And for those who say they don't like it, try telling that to Bobo who's fresh out jail with the blood on him from the guy he stole his diamond studs from lol

• A watch is fine and maybe a military dog tag. The rest no it's not attractive.