I am such a tomboy and I don't like it. All my friends look so hot and pretty. What should I do to change my image?

Most Helpful Girl

• Get your hair styled/recolored. You will feel like a new woman, just with the new hair, alone! Try some makeup... stick with nude colors and a pink lip. Get some sexy lace lingerie. I love anything lace... and black or pink and purple! Buy blue or green if it's a favorite color! Buy some nice maxi skirts and tops to enhance your breasts! Get some baby-doll style tops. Get a manicure! Try jewelry, maybe more of like a hippie style! How about hair accessories such as headbands or nature like flower pins? Be you though... I try to look like a rock goddess, lol... but you can be a nature goddess!!! Think... Bohemian... natural, but very feminine! =)

What Guys Said 2

• How do you dress? That's really the key, it's also pretty easy to change up! What's your normal outfit?

• start acting and dressing feminine. that simple

What Girls Said 4

• try to use some accessories/jewelries that will spice up your looks

• Difficult to say without a pic.

• Who gaf! Be your own person!

• You can be a tomboy on the inside and look girlish on the outside. That's what I do.