Girls, Questions about facial care?

1. how long after using face wash should I wait to put on toner, then moisturizer?

2. should I even use a toner , as I think it closes up the pores. So wouldn't the moisturizer not enter the pores?

I have rather dry skin. But only my nose gets oily,

7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I personally don't use a toner. I have sensitive skin and loading it with more products just aggravates it. When I do remove make up at night though I sometimes spray rose water on my face but that's about it. I do it right after I get out the shower.

• After you wash your face, unless you're using a harsh astringent then you can pretty much tone right after trying. I always recommend people tone to help tighten pores, add an extra layer of protection, etc. From there after the toner dries you are free to moisturize.

• I see you also mentioned you have dry skin: get a toner specifically for sensitive skin, it's less abrasive and less drying

• Toner right after
    Toner closes pores to prevent build up and acne. Use moisturizer as cleansers and toners can dry out your skin and you don't want it flakin off

• Wash your face, dry it and put your toner let it dry for a second and apply your moisturizer

• toner just cleans up whatever the face wash didn't dont so you should apply the lotion or oil last always

• Give it a few minutes between each jsit so everything absorbs