These women makeup is beautiful! Which one look the most stunning?

These women makeup are on fleeeek!
This is art <333 I can barely put eyeliner on lol. This is awesome I love it! Which of these lady's makeup looks the best please vote or comment Thanks :)

• 1..
  • 2..
  • 3..
  • 4..
  • 5..
  • 6..
  • 7..
Loool at these comments XD
their makeup is dramatic but I like it because the detail looks so perfectly done... I would say the 7th girl is my favorite <333

Most Helpful Girl

• Number 6 has the best makeup style 😍 but 7's lips though..

What Guys Said 21

• They're all wearing way too much make up, and it doesn't look good.

• Ew. The makeup is way too obvious. Not necessarily that it's "too much" makeup, just that it is done much too obviously. It doesn't look natural at all. That last girl looks really bad. Those eyebrows are huge. You like big eyebrows huh? They all are pretty big. I'd say I like number 3 the most. She's hot. She just needs to take off that really super obvious whatever-it-is on her cheekbone, and she's a 10, to me. Fucks up her whole complexion. The only ones I like are 1, 3, and 6. But 6 is just "okay". The others I really don't like much at all. 1 and 3 are nice.

• First is best to me.

• I wouldn't describe any as "stunning" honestly. Not my type I guess? Too much make up even. #3 is the most "natural" looking of these but even she has too much make up on.

• i think it's stunning because it looks so flawless... like wow o. o

• Oh well yes in that way you're right. They have professional make up people though usually.

• All wearing too much make up *puke*

• yeah but... the way thier makeup is done is incredibly beautiful. I love the detail <3

• They all look hot so all

• i dont find any of them attractive

• lol.
    Women liking other women's makeup is like men liking other men's muscles, while the opposite sex couldn't give a shit. :D

• I like 1 the most, bright pink lipstick is so underrated and oh so sexy. :)

• Not for me.

• they look airbrushed.. in person.

yuk

• They all look like fucking plastic. Christ I might as well fuck a Barbie doll.

• Well I think it's all a little much but I like 2 most

• it looks so weird, its like its not real skin.

• 1 and 2 looks like two dolls from a horror film.. Please god, no nightmares tonight!

• That's what you call "being caked in makeup".

1.

• number 5 got some fucked up eyebrows.

• Best makeup is the not visible. Quote that and you may become model

• dont know way too much makeup

• They all look like aliens.

• Its a tie between 2,4 and 7 for me. are they models?

• not that I know of... but they're very gorgeous <333

• #7 because the counturing is beautifully done the smokey eyes looks so good on her and the lip stick is very nice ♡

• Those definitely are nice, i like her eyes, nose and beauty spot too

What Girls Said 21

• To me it's too much makeup on all of them... but I love Johanna Herrstedt.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c0c01f7a1a.jpg

• The 3rd and 4th are the best in my opinion

• 1 because I just love a soft matte pink lip with a simple but bold eyes, not too drama ya know 😍

• I can't vote. I don't consider any of them "stunning." If someone can pull off a completely natural look, then THAT is stunning and beautiful. These people look like barbie dolls.

• I'm not a makeup hater, but this is too excessive. I personally am not a fan of contour and deep eyeliner.

They are pretty but this is just too distracting of their natural beauty.

• I like the makeup of the first girl.

• i like the first and second last.

• Tbh they all kind of lookthe same to me. I thought the point of contouring was to accentuate your own features, but apparently it's actually to make everyone look like wide-eyed aliens with beautiful cheekbones.

• lol... yeah the wide eyes is a look that is getting quite popular... but I love the detail of the eyes it's very beautiful.

• They all look like Barbie dolls: manufactured in a factory. That's not what women look like. They're more interesting to look at than those women. They might as well be blow up dolls. That's how alike they look.

• They all look pretty much the same to me, tbh, but put of all those pics, I think I like the 3rd one the best.
    And oh gawd... except for the girl in the 3rd pic, Wtf is wrong with their brows? It's waaay too much, in my opinion... It looks, I don't know, harsh (?).

• The fourth one and her hair is gorgeous

• First one.

• they all look the same to me... too much makeup :/

• I guess one or two. They look like they have the most minimal make up on there face

• too much makeup in my opinion. though the second to last one is slightly more subtle than the rest which is nice

• I love #6 & 7, the lip colors are amazing!

• They're all over done but it's perfection

• Most are overdone in my opinion.

• The blocky eyebrows with the slight fades in the middle are so awful, why do women do that?

• They're pretty, but I really hate the thick eyebrow trend. I'm not saying they should be overplucked either. It should be in between. I find the thick eyebrows to be off putting. I think three is probably the prettiest and her eyebrows aren't too thick. I would have picked five if her eyebrows didn't take up half her face.

• lol girl they all look like copies... and they have a weird surprised look on their faces

• I thought the same thing.

• I'm more into the detail of the makeup lol I wish I can do mines like this i have chinky eyes so I think this wide eye effect will look ok on me lol

• Dont care for any of them, they all look very fake.

• Yeah kind of because it looks very flawless... I can't imagine doing this to my face though this is true art.