Black hair in the summer?

Alright this might seem like a silly question, but a lot of my friends either dye their hair darker or lighter around the summer times. What is your opinion on this? Since we can never get a clear answer on this. Prefer girls with darker hair around the summer or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer girls with just normal hair. if you color it fine, if you dont fine. im not gonna like you more because dyed your hair some other color.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like darker in the summer because it goes better with tanned skin, vs darker in the winter which just washes you out more when you're pale from lack of sunlight.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• I like changing my hair color - it's fun. I never really took into consideration what season it is when I darken or lighten it... But I can see the appeal of lighter hair in the Summer - the sun bounces off of it better.

• i dye my hair darker because my skin gets darker and it just looks better

• I think light, sunkissed hair looks awesome in the summer

• Things I don't care about part 5

• I'm confused on whether I should dye my hair black or leave it the way it is.. Answer my question?

• Whatever you want. The time of year shouldn't matter