So guys what body type do you like girls to be?

I think most guys like skinny girls but is that true?

Most Helpful Guy

• i would look past looks for the person in a heart beat but I think between 120-160 is a good weight for a girl that's about 5 foot 6 inches tall but like I said I would look past looks for personality any day a connection through personality is what makes the relationship not the beautiful looks

What Guys Said 5

• umm I like athletic, or similar, like she's in good shape... but if your way skinny its disgusting...

• not skinny just not fat. she has to have curves and not to big of titties but like a high c or low d and she can't be taller than me and must have long hair I don't like girls who have short hair

• I like anywhere from skinny to thick.

• false! that's just stereotyping all guys. Every guy likes a different type of body

i like a girls body to be curvy, thick in the right places with wide hips, nice legs and a plump round booty

• I don't like skinny girls. I'm not into fat chicks, but I like a girl to have a bit of meat on her. id take a soft looking chick over one where I can see her ribs or too much muscle anyday

• halle berry...

What Girls Said 2

• Somewhere between Amazon woman and Tiny Midget lol J/k, My fav. girl body type would be someone who is curvy but petite at the same time, and not butchy :) Haha

• yeah more guys like skinny girls but some like to see their lengths and inches of some orgasms