Do you think a child should dress this way?

Honestly I don't give a damn about how people dress their kids they ain't mine and i won't tell you shit about how their dressed cause it's none of my buisness lol... but in general I think that kids should wear kids kind of clothes. These are some cute little kids but they look like little midgets it's quite disturbing.
My niece is always dressed like a 16 year old she's only 2 and she's family... so I do care.. I try to buy her little barbie shoes... backpacks and she loves it... but her mom choose to not let her wear it because she says it looks way to cheap. Why spend over $1000 on little kids clothes. She dont even got it like that? Kids like to play outside those $200 jordan shoes will get ruined in a day. Me and my brother in law hates it. Its really not much i can say or do because even though she's my niece i didn't give birth to her so i learn to just leave it alone... but I do be shaking my head. Some people think it's fine ofcourse. I think it's ridiculous. Gag what's your thoughts on this? Please vote or comment thanks :)

• I agree with you.Do you think a child should dress this way?
  • I don't agree with you.Do you think a child should dress this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• They'll "dress up" for certain occasions, but all the other times they'll be dressed like kids. Whether it's clothes with their favorite cartoon character or whatever. I think it's excessive to dress them up like they're adults, not to mention expensive because let's face it kids make messes and can ruin clothes fast.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, there's a time and place to dress up your child, however I saw this meme and it was saying how women dress their sons like the men that left them or something, I thought it was funny. I think kids should look like a kids, and yes if a special event then sure dress them up but they're children, they fall, get dirty and grow so fast, no need to spend heaps of money on clothes they'll only wear for a couple to a few months.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't care about how other people dress up their kids but I wouldn't dress my future three year old as a little adult.

• Totally agree with you.

• Part of me thinks it's fine

Part of me thinks it's objectifying the child as a doll.

About 50/50 and not sure what I'd personally do as a parent.

• I agree, you need to dress kids like kids

• i dont think they should but they can if they want to

• i do! they're dressed modestly... well, cept the last girl.

What Girls Said 15

• Some of them are okay, depending on the event that the child was dressed for. But for daily wear, I agree with you. Children need to dress in comfortable play clothes that are simple and appropriate for a child. I don't believe in treating children as though they are miniature adults.

• I'm half an half really. The kid doesn't realise and it looks nice for them to be smart, though it's a huge waste of money.
    I don't like that they're making them grow up too fast for some social media attention. It screams #BadParenting to me. Buying your kid designer shoes is not considered good parenting.

• So do those kids even play? I bet they don't. I'll not buy expensive clothing for my child 1. A kid is a kid. 2. I let my kid get dirty so why buy pricey "adult" kid clothes!!

• My kid looks like a rodeo clown most of the time, I really don't care and don't have time to worry about what others think. There will be hell to pay when she's a teenager one day I'm sure. I'll worry then!

• I don't think you should spend a lot of money 💰 On dressing up kids. But it does look fun! Maybe look for discount clothes and not look so adult or teenage but yes a little fashion is nice 🙌🏻

• No I think they should dress like children and not like little adults

• I agree but if I can get reasonably priced things like a few of those I'd do both styles

• i like all except for the ones with the bellies out

they look fine for taking pics, but kids are kids and they prob should have on outfits they can mess up

• Let kids be kids, and wear kid's clothes.

• I agree with you. Even in occasions/ events they should look like kids not like adult wannabes.

• Some of the outfits look nice, admittedly, but Im not sure Id like it on a baby

• It's cute <3 They can but only if the parents aren't the maniac type that make them only dress like that to show off and the kids don't have nothing to say about it. And than they grow up to be sad people that can dress for fun cause they need to look like a model on a magazine 24/7.

• I don't care. They aren't my kids.

• Some of it makes me sick. When I see little kiddy boys dressed as mini thugs abd little tiny girls dressed in tiny booty shorts and shit like that. Way too much way too young.

• As long as it's not sexualized clothing, I don't see an issue. A lot of kids love to look like mama or daddy. Though I'd agree that I'd be buying cheap play clothes and also that some people are jerks for using their kids as status symbols.