Would I look bad in skinny jeans?

I've never worn skinny jeans. I'm self conscious about my thighs and butt, I just stick to boot-cut. I've been trying to go out of my comfort zone lately. I have thick thighs, that have shape and a bubble/heart shaped butt. I don't know how I feel, but I value your opinions. What do you think?Would I look bad in skinny jeans?This is a scale on how my thighs look

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Guy

• You'd look fine in them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's about my size. I wear skinny jeans. Go for it!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• This pic is so obvious fake and stolen from another site with a professional model and photo shooting I didn't even need to look it up.

0|0
    0|0
    • sorry, I just read that it was just a scale. How can I remove my opinion?

• I'm not sure... 😐

• No , you would look sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't be serious op because I've also never worn skinny jeans. I'm self conscious about my thighs and butt, I just stick to boot-cut. I've been trying to go out of my comfort zone lately. I have thick thighs, that have shape and a bubble/heart shaped butt. I don't know how I feel, but I value your opinion. What do you think?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm serious really serious

• pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not really lol pls send them.

What Girls Said 6

• IF thet are your thighs, they are not thick, they are muscular. Muscular legs are the perfect fit for skinny jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • its gonna be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have a small (er) waist it's a really flattering look. 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you'd be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously. Just wear whatever makes you happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it'll look good and accentuate your curves.

0|0
    0|0