Girls, what do these looks mean?

Hello ladies,

Sometimes when I am on the bus / train , on my way to work I find ladies looking at me , when I look at them they look away . The a few minutes later I catch them looking at me again . Then I look at them and they turn away . Does this mean they want me to advance to them ? I mean it is like eye to eye contact. They are clearly looking at my face and nothing around me .

How do I interpret that ?

Most Helpful Girl

• heyyy hunn.. the next time it happens... wats the worst that cud happen at least if you try you will then noe ..maybeee they think ur cuteee and a lot of people tell me I have reely nicee eyes and smile maybeee they like ur physcal apperance you neverr noe till you try.. !

lady k..

What Girls Said 4

• You should smile back and see if they respond. If I were you I'd hand them a buisness card or just your phone # on a piece of paper as you get off the bus or train...and see if you ever hear from them. Maybe, maybe not!

• YES man, flirt! Don't you check women out when you are interested in them? LOL Don't you look at a women and give them the eye? You can't possibly tell me that you don't look at women when you find them attractive. MAN get your flirt on! LOL LOL

• means your a hottie and they can't keep their eyes off you. :)

• We stare because you're cute...if I want a guy to talk to me I normally initiate convo but I am pretty confident so I can't speak for the girls who aren't!...sometimes we just stare because we think your hot and that's it!

What Guys Said 1

• Either they think you're cute, or you spilled something on your shirt. Before getting on the bus, make sure your shirt is clean, and then see if they're still looking.