1) Hmm... I like shorter heels and wedge heels because I like getting some added height (seeing as I'm only 5'2) with the stability. 2) Nope, I wobble and hold on to anyone around me whilst screaming. 3) As you can tell, I haven't learnt :P 4) Uh... I only wear them very, very rarely but I remember wearing some tiny heels when I was 11 and then being forced into heels for my prom when I was 16 and immediately taking them off as soon as I got inside and my parents couldn't see. My prom photos are actually taken with me in a short-ish dress, tights and shoeless next to all my extremely glamorous and beautiful friends :P 5) Veeeeeery rarely. It can be like once every six months.
I try to wear them on special occasions. :) But they don't remain on my feet for too long cuz they hurt my feet after a while lol which sucks cuz heels make the outfit even more stylish. I mostly wear flats for comfort & im already tall, so heels make me way taller and i feel like im towering over eveyone. Overall, I like wedges cuz they are easier to walk in. :) I'm working on how to walk in other heels though. lol
○ Favorite type: I really prefer wedges over heels, but if I had to choose, probably closed-toe stilettos or Lolita booties. s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...250bcf22aa.jpg ○ Yes, I know how to walk in them. ○ I had to learn to wear them for a school dance a long time ago. ○ Since I was about 14. ○ Only on special occasions.
1) for comfort I like wedges, for aesthetic I like patent pumps and babydoll heels. 2) yes, I can walk in them just fine. 3) when I was 13 my mom made me put a pair on and do the quarter trick. You know, stick a quarter between your ass cheeks and don't let it drop? Yeah, and I walked around the house like that until she thought my form was good and natural looking. You could say she was obsessed with appearance. 4) I started wearing them at 13 for special occasions. 5) I only wear them once or twice a month.
1. I dont have a particular favorite cause I dont own a lot of high heels 2. I can walk on them but I can't do it super high stilettos heels though. 3. Do not apply 4. The ones I own that are not super high I started to wear them when I start working 5. I wear them on special occasions only and from time to time at work, not even every at work.
They could look sexy on a girl sure and I agree but I won't sacrifice comfort and have a healthy feet vrs glamour. Your feet in the long run will pay the bill of wearing high heels very often. If I go to a party where I should have to wear high ones, I just go to the party for a few minutes wearing high , Not super high though, then right away change to flat, I won't wear them all nite long, so forget glamour I rather be comfrotable all nite. I know they make you look slim and sexy, but I dont care not to wear them if it is not a must.
1) What are you favorite type of heels? heeled ankle boots 2) Do you know how to walk in them? yeah it's easy. stilettos are a bit harder but i can do it. 3) How did you learn to walk in them? trying on super high heels in the shoe aisle with my friends when i was 12 4) When did you start wearing them? 17-18 5) How often do you wear them? i wear box heeled ones often and stilettos/pumps when going out
Love em, they make my legs sooo fricking long :D And in order to walk in them, you need a little muscle in your legs to keep balance and not walk like all the girls you think "maaan they can't walk in heels". I noticed, after i lost weight, how much easier it was to walk, specially cos i went to the gym quite often and trained my legs.
1) What are you favorite type of heels? Platform boots! 2) Do you know how to walk in them? As long as they aren't stilettos, yes. 3) How did you learn to walk in them? Watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfN1Ks_4dig 4) When did you start wearing them? Around thirteen, I think. 5) How often do you wear them? Special occasions mostly. I don't have many that are comfortable at the moment.
I love heels, makes my legs longer. But I don't wear them every single day, just when I feel like it or if there's a special occasion. I can't wear them for uni because I'm usually in a hurry and I can't walk fast in them haha. Favorites are either stilettos or boots with heels.
1) Pumps or stilettos, although I have a lot of wedges too. 2) For a 17 year old, I'm pretty good lol. 3) Before I go out I wear them around the house a bit to get a feel for them. 4) Age 16. 5) Pretty much every social event I go to, I need the added height cos I hang out with a lot of guys and they're all much taller than me lol. I also wear the more tame heels to work (I have an office job).
I like wedges as they are easy to walk on but recently I am taking an interest in pointy heels. I can walk in heel as long as I am not on grass or muddy area. I love walking in heels on rainy days, especially at night <3 I started wearing them pretty young. I wear them quite often.
1) favorite type of heels = Sky high platforms & stilettos & wedges 2) Do you know how to walk in them = Puuuuuurfectly :) 3) How did you learn to walk in them = Tbh, I really don't remember. 4) When did you start wearing them = Grade school for dance performances 5) How often do you wear them = Daily