How often do you wear heels? What are you favorite types of heels? Do you know how to walk in them👠?

Girls:
1) What are you favorite type of heels?
2) Do you know how to walk in them?
3) How did you learn to walk in them?
4) When did you start wearing them?
5) How often do you wear them?

Guys:
1) Do you like heels on girls?
2) What type do you like most?

😍😍😍🔥

• Girls: I never wear heels
  • Girls: I wear them only on special occasions
  • Girls: I wear them from time to time
  • Girls: I wear them (almost) everyday
  • Guys: I love heels on Girls
  • Guys: Neutral
  • Guys: I dislike heels on girls

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll just answer both... lol

Girls:
    1) What are you favorite type of heels?
    As if I'd know the names for the different types of heels lol

2) Do you know how to walk in them?
    I can walk in them. Does it look good? No

3) How did you learn to walk in them?
    I didn't... I'm a natural talent!

4) When did you start wearing them?
    I started and ended wearing them a couple of years ago on a birthday party while doing drunk games

5) How often do you wear them?
    Once and never again... I'm happy I survived that party

Guys:
    1) Do you like heels on girls?
    Yup, not all of them but usually it looks great!

2) What type do you like most?
    eh don't ask me for types... but both in the pics look good

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• "Guys: I dislike heels on girls" sneakers work best on women.

• I think heels are sexy. Especially high heel boots. Like Ariana Grande wears these boots allllll the time and I love them
    http://i.imgur.com/GKo1Jn3.jpg

• I love the open toe heels that strippers and porn stars wear, for obvious reasons.

I dislike closed toe heels and or ones with pointy ends

• I don't like heels, I prefer girls in sneakers.

• I'm neutral about them.

• No like. They are unnatural and bad for the feet. I like outdoorsy girls so I prefer hiking boots...

• I love heels on girls. I like wedges. They look cool.

• Hell yea iI like em

Stiletos

• you wear them or use them as ass plugs?

• @brianshimansky lmao I alrdy know who this is, Well I definitely don't use em to measure distance between nipples cos I'm not a fgit lmaoo

• @brianshimansky bahahahahh nice one 😂

• no thanks, not for me i dont like them.

• Guys : i tried heels once and only survived on few seconds ( it didn't event fit) ; p

• I love heels on girls. I already have a foot fetish, the heels just add to that😍😍😍😍

• i am planning to but those shoes will heels inside them so i can be 3" taller and be 6'2'' and increase my niche of girls

• I like heels on girls

• I dont like high heels on girls

• only when they make her taller than me, with them on, , but shorter than me with them off

• those pics gave me b0ner ;)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 35

• 1) Hmm... I like shorter heels and wedge heels because I like getting some added height (seeing as I'm only 5'2) with the stability.
    2) Nope, I wobble and hold on to anyone around me whilst screaming.
    3) As you can tell, I haven't learnt :P
    4) Uh... I only wear them very, very rarely but I remember wearing some tiny heels when I was 11 and then being forced into heels for my prom when I was 16 and immediately taking them off as soon as I got inside and my parents couldn't see. My prom photos are actually taken with me in a short-ish dress, tights and shoeless next to all my extremely glamorous and beautiful friends :P
    5) Veeeeeery rarely. It can be like once every six months.

• I never wear heels unless I have to. I can walk in them but I find them very uncomfortable and I'd rather not wear shoes that hurt my feet. I'm all about comfort. Lol

• I try to wear them on special occasions. :) But they don't remain on my feet for too long cuz they hurt my feet after a while lol which sucks cuz heels make the outfit even more stylish. I mostly wear flats for comfort & im already tall, so heels make me way taller and i feel like im towering over eveyone. Overall, I like wedges cuz they are easier to walk in. :) I'm working on how to walk in other heels though. lol

• ○ Favorite type: I really prefer wedges over heels, but if I had to choose, probably closed-toe stilettos or Lolita booties.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...250bcf22aa.jpg
    ○ Yes, I know how to walk in them.
    ○ I had to learn to wear them for a school dance a long time ago.
    ○ Since I was about 14.
    ○ Only on special occasions.

• 1) for comfort I like wedges, for aesthetic I like patent pumps and babydoll heels.
    2) yes, I can walk in them just fine.
    3) when I was 13 my mom made me put a pair on and do the quarter trick. You know, stick a quarter between your ass cheeks and don't let it drop? Yeah, and I walked around the house like that until she thought my form was good and natural looking. You could say she was obsessed with appearance.
    4) I started wearing them at 13 for special occasions.
    5) I only wear them once or twice a month.

• Girls: I wear them from time to time. I wear them every week.

a) www.nuagemode.fr/.../stilettos-valentino.jpg

cdn.iofferphoto.com/.../...te-green-pumps-f32b.jpg

b) Yes
    C) I don't know, I always been able to walk with it. Since I'm really young I wear heels so since primary school I wear heels.
    I wear really high heels since I'm 10 years old.

• Only on special occasions and I don't have to walk much. Heels murder your feet without any mercy, so I avoid them like the plague if I can. Sure they look good but the pain isn't worth it.

Yes I do know how to walk in them and I can run in them. :)

• 1. I dont have a particular favorite cause I dont own a lot of high heels
    2. I can walk on them but I can't do it super high stilettos heels though.
    3. Do not apply
    4. The ones I own that are not super high I started to wear them when I start working
    5. I wear them on special occasions only and from time to time at work, not even every at work.

They could look sexy on a girl sure and I agree but I won't sacrifice comfort and have a healthy feet vrs glamour. Your feet in the long run will pay the bill of wearing high heels very often. If I go to a party where I should have to wear high ones, I just go to the party for a few minutes wearing high , Not super high though, then right away change to flat, I won't wear them all nite long, so forget glamour I rather be comfrotable all nite. I know they make you look slim and sexy, but I dont care not to wear them if it is not a must.

• 1) What are you favorite type of heels?
    heeled ankle boots
    2) Do you know how to walk in them?
    yeah it's easy. stilettos are a bit harder but i can do it.
    3) How did you learn to walk in them?
    trying on super high heels in the shoe aisle with my friends when i was 12
    4) When did you start wearing them?
    17-18
    5) How often do you wear them?
    i wear box heeled ones often and stilettos/pumps when going out

• Love em, they make my legs sooo fricking long :D
    And in order to walk in them, you need a little muscle in your legs to keep balance and not walk like all the girls you think "maaan they can't walk in heels". I noticed, after i lost weight, how much easier it was to walk, specially cos i went to the gym quite often and trained my legs.

• 1) What are you favorite type of heels? Platform boots!
    2) Do you know how to walk in them? As long as they aren't stilettos, yes.
    3) How did you learn to walk in them? Watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfN1Ks_4dig
    4) When did you start wearing them? Around thirteen, I think.
    5) How often do you wear them? Special occasions mostly. I don't have many that are comfortable at the moment.

• I love heels, makes my legs longer. But I don't wear them every single day, just when I feel like it or if there's a special occasion. I can't wear them for uni because I'm usually in a hurry and I can't walk fast in them haha. Favorites are either stilettos or boots with heels.

• Same haha! In my Uni some girls wear them almost every day 😝

• Mdr je viens de remarquer >< il a problème ce mec il revient tout le temps avec un nouveau compte.

• Lol c'est la première fois que je le vois mais il a un sérieux pb x)

• 1) I love stilettos.
    2) I can walk in them fairly well.
    3) Still not perfect but its getting there.
    4) Started wearing em when I was 16 or 17.
    5) Only just on special occasions and Sundays.

• 1) Pumps or stilettos, although I have a lot of wedges too.
    2) For a 17 year old, I'm pretty good lol.
    3) Before I go out I wear them around the house a bit to get a feel for them.
    4) Age 16.
    5) Pretty much every social event I go to, I need the added height cos I hang out with a lot of guys and they're all much taller than me lol. I also wear the more tame heels to work (I have an office job).

• i dont wear them every day, but i definitely wear them at least 2x a week. During the day im usually wearing flats and sandals but when i go out at night im always wearing heels.

during the summer i really like the strappy sandal wedges. during the winter i wear booties

• I wear heels when I go out. I like platform boots with a high heel best personally but I like all kinds of heels. They gotta be high though. I suck at walking in them but they look killer!

• I like wedges as they are easy to walk on but recently I am taking an interest in pointy heels.
    I can walk in heel as long as I am not on grass or muddy area.
    I love walking in heels on rainy days, especially at night <3
    I started wearing them pretty young.
    I wear them quite often.

• 1) favorite type of heels = Sky high platforms & stilettos & wedges
    2) Do you know how to walk in them = Puuuuuurfectly :)
    3) How did you learn to walk in them = Tbh, I really don't remember.
    4) When did you start wearing them = Grade school for dance performances
    5) How often do you wear them = Daily

• i wear them on special occasions

• I don't wear them because I feel unstable in them.

• Almost daily at work , i dont realy have a favourite style as i own a lot of shoes

• I'm 5'3 and tend to date taller guys and obviously gives me more confidence in social situations. I'd say you gotta walk completely differently ... small steps and only wear when u have to.

• I wear them to church and on dates with my boyfriend

Wedges are my favorite

Yes

I just knew

At like 10

• I hate heels with a passion

• I absolutely love buying heels. When I see a nice pair I just can't resist. Tho I wear them rarely only on special occasions. And yea my feet get tired too quick no matter how comfortable they are

• I wear them on special occasions. My favorite are pointy heels, and my first wearing heels was at 14.

• I don't wear them much anymore because they really hurt my feet, but if I go somewhere formal I suck it up and wear them

• Never had the chance to, I plan to though. The sky scraper stilettos that can pierce a man's heart 😇

• Normally 4 inches. From time to time mostly special occasions. by running in them. In my early/mid teens. Maybe a few times a month tops. Just nuetral ones. Occasionally funky b&w ones

• Only on special occasions

• More from Girls
    5