What's better : natural beauty or makeup?

People say I need makeup, to cover up blemishes and dark spots, or maybe even bags under my eyes. Others say I look beautiful without it. I don't care what they think because that's stupid. I'll wear makeup if I want or I won't. So, I just want know , what do you guys think? Just to hear some opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can look good without makeup but you will look even better with it.
    Most guys (that I know at least) can't even recognize makeup unless you look like you just left a concert of KISS so what they really mean by "natural beauty" is "not an overdone makeup".

Most Helpful Girl

• Make -up should be used in such a way that it enhances your natural positive points and hides the negative ones, but so subtle that you do not realize there is make-up. Thats the ideal case.

What Guys Said 12

• Sigh..

Of course natural beauty is best, often when guys tell you (or any girl) that they prefer a natural look, they aren't "that" specific. Makeup is fine, as long as it looks natural/like you aren't wearing it. But you know what? You do you. ^.^

• First of all... Lools doesn't matter that much...
    Second of all if it does it has to be natural... bco, even if someone marries his/her spouse bcoz of her/his looks... It eventuality fades away anyway... So there shouls be heart to heart bonding.. #myopinion # don't judge

• It doesn't matter, girls are already beautiful. So if they were makeup or not it don't matter.

• there is nothing wrong with make-up. it can be used effectively to help define a girls natural beauty, but honestly I prefer a girl as she is, no make-up.

• i dont mind dark spots or things like that. I've never seen women with much make up on here until i went to the city. since i am used looking at un made up faces, make up seems off to me. i can tell its not real skin. there are no wrinkles or no spots or no how do you say normal things on the skin you find everywhere on the body. make up is just too perfect, it looks like a doll instead of like human. but yeah women can do what they want with their faces, im not gonna treat them differently.

• Makeup ruins natural beauty.

• Natural beauty enhanced by makeup. To much makeup is a turn off.

• A bit of make up is fine but do not wear too much.
    Look at how the celebrities... all of them wear make up then look different when they take it off and a lot of them look disgusting like their face is decaying

• I believe a girl looks million times better without makeup

• -Cough- liar

• 👀 now you're going to throw every poll you see on the subject. Dammit why did I tell you 😤

• @reixun haha
      by the way I grew up with 2 elder cousin sisters and a younger sibling sister. My eye is not untrained.

• natural beauty and more better the inside beauty

• Makeup sucks

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• I preffer natural looking makeup (for covering small flaws, you know).
    My boyfriend though preffers natural beauty. I'm bad with makeup, so I don't wear it. Once I joked with my boyfriend that I will wear makeup from now on and he was like "no, you don't need to". :D
    It's up to the person, you can't please an entinere planet.

• I'm all for going out bare faced, but let's be real. a man's favourite is 'natural makeup'.

• Honestly, I don't think it matters. Women rock both, and it's all about how comfortable they are with what they're doing. If you enjoy covering up your blemishes and "imperfections," then go for it. If not, go you!
    I like lipstick and mascara, but I don't usually bother with more than that. I wear glasses, so I wear mascara to help my eyes pop. I like lipstick because it comes in a variety of fun colors and doesn't wear off as easily as eye shadow. I have dark circles, pimples, black heads, and a sizable mole on my chin. I don't bother covering them up because I don't really care. I'm human.

• ughhh! I look good with or without

• It's important to like your face with its imperfections and all. And to take care of it, such as putting on cream, sunscreen, eating and sleeping well. And it's also cool to experiment with make up.

• I think some people look way better without makeup while others look better with it. I see a lot of girls and women in my town who dont wear it and they look great and I see those who do and they look great as well. I wear makeup everyday, Im pale and any acne or redness shows and it embarrasses me but it is hidden by the makeup and I feel so much better knowing its all hidden.
    If you like how you look naturally rock it! Sadly not every one feels that way but those who do, more power to you!

• natural beauty wins

• Natural beauty, make up can mess up your skin sometimes.

• Natural Beauty. Make up can ruin your skin and if you put so much you can look like a different person which can be bad.. but that's just my opinion.

• Many guys think natural beauty but don't REALLY understand what girl look like with No makeup, scary 😂

• Makeup by far.

• I love makeup, too! But you know, everyone judges every single person on anything they do. Whether they makeup or not, we will still be judged!

• Use make up to enhance natural features. Lose blemishes, fill in eyebrows, lengthen eyelashes, stuff like that. Not that extra makeup that is obvious.

• Both.

• Whatever makes you look better

• Natural

• I say natural beauty.
    That's what I do.
    If you wear make up every day then people will get used to that. If you let people see your natural beauty and only wear make up on occasions, they will just think you are beautiful in every way and be mesmerized. :)

• I think people tend to like natural beauty more because it's nice (and rare) when a girl can let others see her bare face. It shows she's confident in her skin. That's not to say that girls who wear makeup are insecure but if they never let anyone see their natural faces then i guess you could say they aren't so confident. It really depends on how much you apply. I really like soft innocent faces and harsh over the top makeup is not attractive on anyone. It's not good to cake on makeup or create new features which aren't naturally yours. My rule is that makeup shouldn't be too noticeable if it is then , you're doing it wrong. When makeup is properly applied and not used to create a whole new face but to enchance features it can look amazing and do wonders for every girl. The ugly truth is that no girl in the world looks better without properly applied makeup. So , i'm gonna have to go with makeup.