How to look more approachable?

How do I look more approachable? (people say I don't look approachable enough)

Updates:
By approachable, so that guys would approach me... Socially I am fine. I have a lot of friends.
By approachable I mean: people say that guys don't approach me because I look not approachable. However, I smile a lot, also I have a lot of friends and I am nice. I am 16 and I don't understand how do I look even more approachable! Help!

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really sure what to tell you other then just Appear more nice, polite and, friendly.

But, If people are straight up telling you this then, Why don't you just ask them what they mean by it?

1|0
    0|0
    • They say that I am pretty, hot and sexy but I don't look like a girl who is easy to approach...

What Guys Said 2

• you mean, behaviour wise or...look wise?

If it is behaviour, you might want to try to be nicer to people. Your facial expressions matter too, wheather you're frowning or smiling. Basicly if you look mean, people would more likely not approach you. As for looks, hygene plays a big role, aswell as being neat. I hope that helps

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably a body language thing more than an attire thing. You shouldn't need to change your clothing. If anything relax, don't be stiff or stand-offish looking, try to smile more and look less rigid when moving. Sit comfortably but try to avoid crossing your legs, don't hold your arms over your chest or other signs of being closed off, etc.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't fold your arms and stand with your back to the wall. Don't put your hands in your pocket. If you're sitting down, don't cross your legs. When you catch someone's eye, don't look away immediately, instead give a quick friendly smile, then look away. Also, don't stare, a second or two is enough. Your body language says a lot about you. Smile often, but don't smile 24/7 or you'll look like an idiot.

Check out these sites:

link

link

0|0
    0|0