Are guys too feminized these days? What do you think about men "beautifying" themselves?

Moisturizing more, self tanning, using concealer/foundation, clear nail polish, wearing tighter fitting clothes such as skinny jeans, shaving more body hair off, etc.

• Ugh, yes. -_-
  • No, not at all really.
  • Hmm, it depends. Some things are ok while others' are too girly.

Most Helpful Guy

• Today? No, look back at male fashion sense 200 years ago: blush, high heels, pantyhose, mascara and curled hair. All of those fashion items you can see on the likes of George Washington, Ben Franklin and the other founding fathers.

The idea of "feminine" changes with time and it looks like society is about to take another turn to what gender roles are. It's just an usual part of the way humans work and evolve.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• moisturizing is something everyone should do. it slows the aging process

self-tanner is something no one should do

don't know why men would need nail polish unless they are Goth or punks

hate skinny jeans

the only thing i do on this list is moisturize. i trim hair in the pubic region and under my armpits but that's only because i sweat like a monster

• The general populace thanks you for trimming hairs that trap BO.

• Depends on what.
    Moisturizer isn't feminine at all, it's fucking annoying to have feel dry and ashy. I agree that wearing makeup is feminine, just like skinny tight jeans, I mean, they can't really have balls if they're comfortable wearing those kind of pants.
    Shaving body hair isn't feminine at all either. Most body builders and ripped dudes shave and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't think of them as feminine. Same with swimmers. Plus, body hair is gross xD

• I dont really see how using some moisturizer if my skin is dry and itchy. And shaving my armpits makes me feminine. That being said make-up and concealer is a bit much for me. Dont really see the point.

• o think that fitting clothes is important and moisturizer and facial scrubs as well for everyone. but i would not shave my body hair.

• If women can enjoy masculine things then men should be able to enjoy feminine things.

• God why are men just SO awful, can we please never stop complaining about them no matter what direction society takes.

It would be nice if we could just have another war and kill off a large majority of them.

• Yeah.. And all those girls wearing trousers and looking like men

• I think men were the first to wear makeup and earrings anyways? If my history is still up to date.

But the girliness. Well, good job women. Men will be hiding behind your skirts in the near future. Maybe switch roles.

• Yeah. It's pretty sad.

• I think so
    Im the only one out of all my friends that knows how to use a hammer -_-

• It's called pussification

• Yeah look at kpop

• What's "feminine" about any of these? Who cares? Why do we need two categories of humans?

• tbh i dont know anyone who Moisturizing more, self tanning, using concealer/foundation, clear nail polish, wearing tighter fitting clothes such as skinny jeans and shavingmore body hair off.. Sounds a lot like an exaggeration.

What Girls Said 9

• Bruh, everyone should be moisturizing. I don't know about you, but I would rather not look like an elephant at 35.

• There has to be balance. a little cleanliness but no makeup he doesn't need to wax everything he's a man not a barbie.

• Noooo! Whatever they wish to do to make them feel more pretty is fine, and i gladly support it! They ain't hurtin anybody

• Beauty standards for all! Gender equality!!!

• If girls do all that stupid shit then I don't see why guys can't.

• Guys should moisturize... Why would you think this is gender specific? 😂

• No, not really. If they want to moisturize, groom better/differently, or whatever then that is their business. I'm still neutral unless I was dating the guy, then I'd like him as he is.

• I think their body face look good and masculine but their personnality tend to be more girly. Like it's ok to cry, etc... They doesn't do manly things anymore.

• It's just a certain type of guy. I avoid them.